Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    yeah nothing says "class" like a giant ass tatoo on your thigh, your dick waving in the wind like one of those airplane sock puppets, and clothes fitting so improperly that even street walkers turn their head in disgust

mmm mmm mmm what a class act
    YOU REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP. WHY IS YOUR STUPID ASS ALWAYS ON HERE COMMENTING ON OTHER TRANNYS? SHE LOOKS WAY BETTER THAN YOUR STUPID ASS EVER HAS AND YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS YOUR DICK ISN'T HALF HER SIZE! PEOPLE ARE GETTING TIRED OF YOUR STUPID FUCKNG ASS SO SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

WE LIKE TRANNIES WHO LOOK LIKE HER BECAUSE SHE HAS A WOMAN'S BODY AND NOT THAT WACK ASS MAN LOOKING BODY LIKE YOU'RE SPORTING!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    Quote Originally Posted by spunkybrewster007
    yeah real classy. just like her gross ass website.

classy, um i beg to differ.
    South Austin huh? Redneck. figures.
    YOU KNOW HE'S A STUPID ASS RED NECK. I'M GETTING TIRED OF THESE STUPID FUCKS.

Veteran Poster

[quote="Tarissa"]
    Quote Originally Posted by fitz207
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarissa
    yeah nothing says "class" like a giant ass tatoo on your thigh, your dick waving in the wind like one of those airplane sock puppets, and clothes fitting so improperly that even street walkers turn their head in disgust

My God Girl!!! That Avatar. I will be thankful everyday for the rest of my life that I did not choose proctology as a profession. That avatar could be made into a horror movie. I know, I know, "butt he has a really nice personality". Ewww
    And you've been a member of this site for over a year and dont have an avatar displaying your pic? Lemme guess. Your soooo hott, you cant post what you look like? But you can say stupid shit about someone else's pic? Hmmmmm Sounds like a man in a wig with a skirt to me. lol[/quote
    I think he or she was referring to Jens avatar.
    Thanks Fitz, I (she) was referring to Jen's avatar. Now to Miss Anger that posted the response to my response, girl(?) I do not need to post my picture. I have a smoking hot boyfriend of 3 years. Why would I share? If I were single then I would be on it girl(?). A little advice, photoshop the tat and thunder thighs. Read the post reply before replying sweetie.
    I do apologize for being wrong about what you said. I could give a fuck about your boyfriend or any of the other shit you had to say. And thats not me in the avatar, its my friend. I'm a man. And she doesnt need to photshop anything. Naturalism works best.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie Poster

why you gotta start with the name calling? show some CLASS. you haven't got a clue or any class. you don't know me. one thing i'm not, is a racist.

even so, this redneck has been to more hiphop shows in the last year than you been to in your life. you just keep on keeping it real. show us how it's done.

oh, can i be redneck if i'm not even all white?
    I aint got to have class. I can say whatever I want to you. You went to hip hop shows so that makes you less of a redneck? HAHAHAHAHA LMAO Thats so fuckin stupid. Typical Texan.
    hey deuchebag, i'm from cali, now what. im still a redneck, lol. your the first fag to call me that, so im not worried.

Platinum Poster

[quote="keepingitreal470"]

My God Girl!!! That Avatar. I will be thankful everyday for the rest of my life that I did not choose proctology as a profession. That avatar could be made into a horror movie. I know, I know, "butt he has a really nice personality". Ewww
    And you've been a member of this site for over a year and dont have an avatar displaying your pic? Lemme guess. Your soooo hott, you cant post what you look like? But you can say stupid shit about someone else's pic? Hmmmmm Sounds like a man in a wig with a skirt to me. lol[/quote
    Thanks Fitz, I (she) was referring to Jen's avatar. Now to Miss Anger that posted the response to my response, girl(?) I do not need to post my picture. I have a smoking hot boyfriend of 3 years. Why would I share? If I were single then I would be on it girl(?). A little advice, photoshop the tat and thunder thighs. Read the post reply before replying sweetie.
    I do apologize for being wrong about what you said. I could give a fuck about your boyfriend or any of the other shit you had to say. And thats not me in the avatar, its my friend. I'm a man. And she doesnt need to photshop anything. Naturalism works best.
    uh... fag.... that avatar pic IS photoshopped....as evident of the blurred/ pixilated left *hers* thigh

she looks like the Kool-aid man right after he bursts through a wall

'OH YEAH!'

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Could it be the fine glass of wine she's sipping that makes her classy? Nothing says class like drinking wine with your cock hanging out.

i doubt that chick is drinking wine. looks more like some Henn or some corvasier.

you know how we do baby. WE KEEPS IT REAL!!!!lol

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blackrob
    yeah real classy. just like her gross ass website.

classy, um i beg to differ.
    South Austin huh? Redneck. figures.
    YOU KNOW HE'S A STUPID ASS RED NECK. I'M GETTING TIRED OF THESE STUPID FUCKS.
    again, you don't know me, or what color i am. i have black people in my family, now what.

Omg what'd she win?? Prize money?? I love Madison she is so pretty I met her in Chicago at Miss Chicago Continental!

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH nevermind I thought you were talking about the Madison from Chicago.........nevermind

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Veteran Poster

[quote="tsntx"]

uh... fag.... that avatar pic IS photoshopped....as evident of the blurred/ pixilated left *hers* thigh

she looks like the Kool-aid man right after he bursts through a wall

'OH YEAH!'
    You havent had enough yet dude? Still determined to continue making an ass out of yourself. She still hasnt responded to anything you've said. YOU'RE THE FOOL. LMAO And to think I thought you might possibly have a little common sense. NOT!! LMAO You're embarassing yourself and its quite pathetic. Continualy hurling insults at someone who doesnt even acknowledge your exsistense. HAHAHAHAHA

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!