Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by spunkybrewster007
    by gross, i'm referring to all the fat!!! fat doesn't appeal to me.
    If you mean fat as in big Tits and Ass, I'll take that over that over-rated 12 year old prepubescent body named Kimber James you guys go nuts over. Skin and bones doesn't appeal to me!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kimberjamesmovies_191.jpg 
Views:	571 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	217317  

Tarissa Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    yeah nothing says "class" like a giant ass tatoo on your thigh, your dick waving in the wind like one of those airplane sock puppets, and clothes fitting so improperly that even street walkers turn their head in disgust

mmm mmm mmm what a class act
    My God Girl!!! That Avatar. I will be thankful everyday for the rest of my life that I did not choose proctology as a profession. That avatar could be made into a horror movie. I know, I know, "butt he has a really nice personality". Ewww

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tarissa
    yeah nothing says "class" like a giant ass tatoo on your thigh, your dick waving in the wind like one of those airplane sock puppets, and clothes fitting so improperly that even street walkers turn their head in disgust

My God Girl!!! That Avatar. I will be thankful everyday for the rest of my life that I did not choose proctology as a profession. That avatar could be made into a horror movie. I know, I know, "butt he has a really nice personality". Ewww

Veteran Poster

And you've been a member of this site for over a year and dont have an avatar displaying your pic? Lemme guess. Your soooo hott, you cant post what you look like? But you can say stupid shit about someone else's pic? Hmmmmm Sounds like a man in a wig with a skirt to me. lol

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470

And you've been a member of this site for over a year and dont have an avatar displaying your pic? Lemme guess. Your soooo hott, you cant post what you look like? But you can say stupid shit about someone else's pic? Hmmmmm Sounds like a man in a wig with a skirt to me. lol
    I think he or she was referring to Jens avatar.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

You said it right sista.

Oh and your avatar made me wanna puke lol

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Professional Poster

Default Re: Madison is a winner!!!!

You know, ever since I started using her avatar, asshole after asshole has had something foul to say about her. I love her.
    You know, I noticed your avatar pic the other day. I really, really like it, good choice.

Of course I also like Kimber James' pics a whole lot, too. I guess I have cosmopolitan tastes.

Jen's avatar, of course, continues to set a new bar for incredibly low class. It's yet another exquisite reason why she really should be booted from the site.

KIR470: Tell Madison I think she's awesome. She can bust my ass any day of the week.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Tarissa Junior Poster

[quote="fitz207"]

And you've been a member of this site for over a year and dont have an avatar displaying your pic? Lemme guess. Your soooo hott, you cant post what you look like? But you can say stupid shit about someone else's pic? Hmmmmm Sounds like a man in a wig with a skirt to me. lol[/quote
    I think he or she was referring to Jens avatar.
    Thanks Fitz, I (she) was referring to Jen's avatar. Now to Miss Anger that posted the response to my response, girl(?) I do not need to post my picture. I have a smoking hot boyfriend of 3 years. Why would I share? If I were single then I would be on it girl(?). A little advice, photoshop the tat and thunder thighs. Read the post reply before replying sweetie.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.