Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Yours, is one of the classiest responses I have seeen on HA. Thanks for finally jumping into the thread. Please post more often. Keepingitreal470 was doing you a disservice with his angry and immature posts. You are the exact opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by madisonatl
    First off I would like to thank everyone who took the time to comment on this topic.....whether it was good or negative. I been living a long time and have found out that everything is not for everybody so i can only please those people who are pleased by me....There isnt enough time in a day to try and make everyone happy.

second i would like to ask my friend keepin it real to allow these people to have an opinion because its theirs.....not yours, and i do thank you for standing in the gap for me for what you feel may be right.

Third i would like to congradulate all those t girls who work hard in the industry and were nominated for those grooby awards, im sure they deserve it and may the best of them win.

Merry christmas to all and may all have a prosperous new year
    Nice classy post from Madison. I hadn't heard of this person before this post (no offense, just not on here as often as others) but my first impression of her is a postive one.

I can't believe this topic has rambled on for this many pages. Does everyone hate Christmas to such a degree to take life's frustrations out this way? If so, maybe you should look in your own backyard before trampling through someone else's uninvited.

I think Madison is hot as hell and kir470 or whatever his name is man he got pwned big time. In fact he never has come back in here.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    I think Madison is hot as hell and kir470 or whatever his name is man he got pwned big time. In fact he never has come back in here.
    Im here right now u dumbduck! And NOBODY pwnes me jackass! I have better more productive things to do than hang out in trannie forums 24/7. And she told me to leave you jackhole motherfuckers alone. Enough said!

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Madison is a winner!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx View Post
    dick whipped faggots lol
    and you love dick

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Default Re: Madison is a winner!!!!

What's up with reviving these stupid old ass threads. All ur doing is insulting people in them! So fuckin stupid!