Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Justawannabe
    Sad that this has spun out so far, but I did love the comment that Ms Justice said she hated being called something she's not... after all the comments she's made that you shouldn't be affected by what anyone calls you if you not actually that. Cracked me up.

For the record though, you look great Jen, I like your show and have really enjoyed some of your posts, and your get to know me thread was revealing. So not taking a shot here... just saying that its interesting when you find someone's hot button all this stoic not caring stuff goes out the window, and I don't think most people even realize it.

Sean
    lol touche

it was more of the "backhanded compliment" that pissed me off and the lack of apologetic emotion that was given after i expressed that i was upset by it... if i ever say something that i feel someone was truely offended theres a strong likely hood that i would apologize be it here in front of everyone or behind a closed door

i could care less if some fag things im fat or not.... which is why all the other comments about it... went unnoticed.... but i guess you missed that part

i think its a great picture, first guy just has no appreciation for Austins clouds or anything remotely natural, you look great jenn.
    check my avatar just one of the many sunsets in Austin that are beautiful.

Junior Poster

Don't pay any mind to the haters Jenn, Jealousy is a byatch.

Get that pic back up there you look hot.

Btw Sunday gonna be in P Aransas hope to find a couple of beach homes.

vacation paradise, and saltwater fishing :P

Merry Christmas Jenn.

Platinum Poster

ty guys

pa is nice.... or it can be

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    ty guys

pa is nice.... or it can be
    will give you an update flying into Corpus Christi

5 Star Poster

Jennifer will you PLEASE put back that last avatar photo!

You looked HOT in it! Hell I was getting HOT just looking at it!

I've never been accused of being petite, but trust me honey there plently of guys who aren't looking for a size zero asian ladyboy...

Hugs and Giggles,
    TS Jamie

Veteran Poster

Didn't miss... just didn't comment...=)

Trying my best to be productive and only post about the stuff that puts a smile on my face or makes me laugh. Did enough bitching over the last year about the stuff I didn't like/think is harmful.

After my nephew I realized I can't fight the horde, better to just build the personal fortresses for friends and family. So swing away my friends... swing away.

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

Rookie Poster

Jen - youre beautiful. I wish I could be more like you in many ways.

To the guys who say size 8 is big - umm well you just basically showed the whole HA community you have never ever had a girlfriend be it GG or TS. If you have ever been with a girl you would know dress sizes and you would know size 8 is by no means full figured.

الليالي بدونك اشهد انها تعوف

Rookie Poster

Yeah but some people can get confused with dress sizes. Euro and American sizes are different. Same as Australia.

Funny thing is I think that guy who called Jen "full figured" was genuinely trying to compliment her but obviously failed. Lol.

Everyone fucken knows not to call a chick anything that can be taken as being fat... Jen is totally hot...

Veteran Poster

My birds a fitness instructor and is a size 12, I only know because of what I bought her for Christmas

And believe me you would not call her fat because A I would never date a girl who was overweight and B she would knock the shit out of you.

I know why jen took the full figured comment the way she did because if you have been relationships with girls you know it is walking on eggshells on any issues about how they look.I had to stop my ex beating up a hairdresser once. And by the way not all guys like girls with phat booties ,loads of them need to stop eating the pies. jen is certainly not 'full figured' and if she and others have not realised I would certainly give her one.