Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PeteIsHere
    ok Ms. Jennifer Justice, it looks like you are starting to put a little weight around your hips, legs, and stomach. Also your face looks fatter than usual. My guess is that you weigh around 220 lbs. You would make a perfect full figured model.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    blah blah blah listen to all the big bad faggots talk a lot of shit

the guy called me "full-figured" theres nothing wrong w/ being full figured but im so tired of hearing guys one day say im straight as a board, have no shape, no curves, blah blah blah... then one guy says im very shapely, which apparently NOBODY thought i was before.... so i say IM NOT... and then all the fags wanna come outta the woodwork to tell me that im no longer straight as a board and have all the right curves.... NOTHING makes you faggots happy.... EVER..... so i could care less if you think im hot, if you think im not, if you think my attitude sux, or if you dont.... i dont care. so go fuck yourselves. the avatar stays.... i was gonna change it today... but looking at all the bullshit posted in this thread... IT STAYS.
    faggot you have never met me.... you have nothing to compare my size to... i have never EVER weighed 200# and def not ABOVE that. i dont claim to be petite. i dont lie about my size. i dont use photoshop or any of the other tricks like the other girls use. so if you wanna start guessing sizes.... start w/ the ones trying to hide something.

Platinum Poster

ok Ms. Jennifer Justice, it looks like you are starting to put a little weight around your hips, legs, and stomach. Also your face looks fatter than usual. My guess is that you weigh around 220 lbs. You would make a perfect full figured model.

the guy called me "full-figured" theres nothing wrong w/ being full figured but im so tired of hearing guys one day say im straight as a board, have no shape, no curves, blah blah blah... then one guy says im very shapely, which apparently NOBODY thought i was before.... so i say IM NOT... and then all the fags wanna come outta the woodwork to tell me that im no longer straight as a board and have all the right curves.... NOTHING makes you faggots happy.... EVER..... so i could care less if you think im hot, if you think im not, if you think my attitude sux, or if you dont.... i dont care. so go fuck yourselves. the avatar stays.... i was gonna change it today... but looking at all the bullshit posted in this thread... IT STAYS.
    faggot you have never met me.... you have nothing to compare my size to... i have never EVER weighed 200# and def not ABOVE that. i dont claim to be petite. i dont lie about my size. i dont use photoshop or any of the other tricks like the other girls use. so if you wanna start guessing sizes.... start w/ the ones trying to hide something.

Platinum Poster

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Hmm... I get that the full figured comment was taken as an insult and feel where you are comming from there.

But the avatar you have now totally ruined my day. That one pic is almost as bad as cup chicks.
    lol ty girl

it takes a womans perspective to understand what is offensive to women

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fitz207

So because some of the guys on this board keep changing their minds about whether you're curvy one day and thin the next day, you're gonna take it out on the op. Was the OP one of those guys?? If he wasn't, why throw him in with every other guy who criticized you? He was paying you a compliment. In your previous avatar, you were posing like a pinup model, i think that's what caught his attention.

No need to take it out on a guy who thought you looked hot. He was not calling you FAT, but calling you PHAT. Which is curvy and womanly.
    im aware that his INTENTION was not meant to offend... but when it did he added fuel to the fire..... therefore... idc if my current avatar offends him or anyone else nor do i care if the attitude i gave is offensive to him or others bc I was offended by him inadvertedly calling me fat and then instead of trying to apologize for it... he got rude with me..... therefore i really dont care what you or others perceive the issue to be.... bc its between him and i
    Do you really believe it would have made a difference whether he apologized or not? And what do you think he should have wrote in his OP that wouldn't have offended you? Would you have been offended if he said you looked curvy instead of full-figured? Or do think both terms are offensive?

Platinum Poster

So because some of the guys on this board keep changing their minds about whether you're curvy one day and thin the next day, you're gonna take it out on the op. Was the OP one of those guys?? If he wasn't, why throw him in with every other guy who criticized you? He was paying you a compliment. In your previous avatar, you were posing like a pinup model, i think that's what caught his attention.

No need to take it out on a guy who thought you looked hot. He was not calling you FAT, but calling you PHAT. Which is curvy and womanly.
    im aware that his INTENTION was not meant to offend... but when it did he added fuel to the fire..... therefore... idc if my current avatar offends him or anyone else nor do i care if the attitude i gave is offensive to him or others bc I was offended by him inadvertedly calling me fat and then instead of trying to apologize for it... he got rude with me..... therefore i really dont care what you or others perceive the issue to be.... bc its between him and i
    Do you really believe it would have made a difference whether he apologized or not? And what do you think he should have wrote in his OP that wouldn't have offended you? Would you have been offended if he said you looked curvy instead of full-figured? Or do think both terms are offensive?
    yeah why not? im a fairly fair person and if someone admits to wrong doing then why wouldnt i take an objective look and reaccess the situation.... all he needed to do after realizing after my first post that i was offended was... delete the comment and drop it... or he could have sent a pm... or he could have re-worded it.... saying my pic looked like a vargas painting... WHICH WAS THE INTENTION... was a great compliment and IF he had left the comment at that this thread would be very different..... there was no need to say i looked full figured. and by saying "fuck you" to me.... well that really didnt help his case.

Platinum Poster

yeah why not? im a fairly fair person and if someone admits to wrong doing then why wouldnt i take an objective look and reaccess the situation.... all he needed to do after realizing after my first post that i was offended was... delete the comment and drop it... or he could have sent a pm... or he could have re-worded it.... saying my pic looked like a vargas painting... WHICH WAS THE INTENTION... was a great compliment and IF he had left the comment at that this thread would be very different..... there was no need to say i looked full figured. and by saying "fuck you" to me.... well that really didnt help his case.

Professional Poster

Cool, im learning something new every time i come here.

Junior Poster

Ms. Jennifer Justice, I want to rub hot oil all over your body. I want to kiss your full figured body from head to toe.

Veteran Poster

Sad that this has spun out so far, but I did love the comment that Ms Justice said she hated being called something she's not... after all the comments she's made that you shouldn't be affected by what anyone calls you if you not actually that. Cracked me up.

For the record though, you look great Jen, I like your show and have really enjoyed some of your posts, and your get to know me thread was revealing. So not taking a shot here... just saying that its interesting when you find someone's hot button all this stoic not caring stuff goes out the window, and I don't think most people even realize it.

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...