Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

holy crap. i have never seen a compliment cause so much hate and discontent.

Junior Poster

I agree. It shows Jennifer is insecure and has low self esteem.

Quote Originally Posted by goldensamba
    holy crap. i have never seen a compliment cause so much hate and discontent.

Veteran Poster

I once saw a pic of jen when she was on all fours.I think she had it on her avatar for a spell.She has a very nice body, and I always call a spade a spade.If I saw her in a club I would definatley like her to tickle my dick. I would far prefer that avatar than the prolapsed anus from doing squats.Especially as it brings back bad memories of someone doing that at the gym.

Not surprised she reacted the way she did ,what girl wants to be called full figured? It's like those fat girls who see themselves as 'real women' which I think is offensive to women who aren't fat and take care of themselves.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    I once saw a pic of jen when she was on all fours.I think she had it on her avatar for a spell.She has a very nice body, and I always call a spade a spade.If I saw her in a club I would definatley like her to tickle my dick. I would far prefer that avatar than the prolapsed anus from doing squats.Especially as it brings back bad memories of someone doing that at the gym.

Not surprised she reacted the way she did ,what girl wants to be called full figured? It's like those fat girls who see themselves as 'real women' which I think is offensive to women who aren't fat and take care of themselves.
    He was referring to as full-figured as in a pinup model. Which is why he used reference "Vargas". I don't know to many guys who pay attention to a girls dress size when she hot. Here is the definition of a pinup model's body type: "Pin Up girls have bodies, full-figured bodies with actual breasts and curvy hips." Having hips and breast are NATURAL traits of WOMEN. Being curvy doesn't mean these girls are out of shape, and it's way more feminine than a very lean muscular body. Small tight asses aren't feminine. IMHO.

Platinum Poster

blah blah blah listen to all the big bad faggots talk a lot of shit

the guy called me "full-figured" theres nothing wrong w/ being full figured but im so tired of hearing guys one day say im straight as a board, have no shape, no curves, blah blah blah... then one guy says im very shapely, which apparently NOBODY thought i was before.... so i say IM NOT... and then all the fags wanna come outta the woodwork to tell me that im no longer straight as a board and have all the right curves.... NOTHING makes you faggots happy.... EVER..... so i could care less if you think im hot, if you think im not, if you think my attitude sux, or if you dont.... i dont care. so go fuck yourselves. the avatar stays.... i was gonna change it today... but looking at all the bullshit posted in this thread... IT STAYS.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

the guy called me "full-figured" theres nothing wrong w/ being full figured but im so tired of hearing guys one day say im straight as a board, have no shape, no curves, blah blah blah... then one guy says im very shapely, which apparently NOBODY thought i was before.... so i say IM NOT... and then all the fags wanna come outta the woodwork to tell me that im no longer straight as a board and have all the right curves.... NOTHING makes you faggots happy.... EVER..... so i could care less if you think im hot, if you think im not, if you think my attitude sux, or if you dont.... i dont care. so go fuck yourselves. the avatar stays.... i was gonna change it today... but looking at all the bullshit posted in this thread... IT STAYS.
    So because some of the guys on this board keep changing their minds about whether you're curvy one day and thin the next day, you're gonna take it out on the op. Was the OP one of those guys?? If he wasn't, why throw him in with every other guy who criticized you? He was paying you a compliment. In your previous avatar, you were posing like a pinup model, i think that's what caught his attention.

No need to take it out on a guy who thought you looked hot. He was not calling you FAT, but calling you PHAT. Which is curvy and womanly.

Junior Poster

ok Ms. Jennifer Justice, it looks like you are starting to put a little weight around your hips, legs, and stomach. Also your face looks fatter than usual. My guess is that you weigh around 220 lbs. You would make a perfect full figured model.

5 Star Poster

Hmm... I get that the full figured comment was taken as an insult and feel where you are comming from there.

But the avatar you have now totally ruined my day. That one pic is almost as bad as cup chicks.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Hmm... I get that the full figured comment was taken as an insult and feel where you are comming from there.
    So you would feel better if someone called you skinny instead?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fitz207

So because some of the guys on this board keep changing their minds about whether you're curvy one day and thin the next day, you're gonna take it out on the op. Was the OP one of those guys?? If he wasn't, why throw him in with every other guy who criticized you? He was paying you a compliment. In your previous avatar, you were posing like a pinup model, i think that's what caught his attention.

No need to take it out on a guy who thought you looked hot. He was not calling you FAT, but calling you PHAT. Which is curvy and womanly.
    im aware that his INTENTION was not meant to offend... but when it did he added fuel to the fire..... therefore... idc if my current avatar offends him or anyone else nor do i care if the attitude i gave is offensive to him or others bc I was offended by him inadvertedly calling me fat and then instead of trying to apologize for it... he got rude with me..... therefore i really dont care what you or others perceive the issue to be.... bc its between him and i