Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Most of the cast of Batman Begins. I got fucking wasted with Mark Boone Junior (The Corupt Cop from Batman Begins), at Sundance last year.

Others would be Matt Hughes, BJ Penn, Mike Swick, and a few other UFC/MMA Fighters.

Would love to hang out with Kenny Florian though

I don't like white people either.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

HI EVERYONE,

GOTTA LOVE NEWYORKYOU ALWAYS RUN INTO PEOPLE. HERE ARE SOME OF THE PEOPLE I HAVEMET IN MY SIX YEARS HERE....

AT WORKDOING MAKE-UP I MET- HILLARY DUFF, HILLARY SWANK, SANDRA BERNHARD, THALIA, IMAN, KEANU REEVES, TOMMY MATOLA, PRICILLA PRESLEY, SOLANGE, JOAN COLLINS, & PAULINA PARISCOVA

WALKING AROUND NYC- RIHANNA, RICHARD GEAR, ALEC BALWIN, SALLY FIELDS, DANNY DEVITO, RHEA PEARLMAN, CAROL BURNETT, ADRIANA LIMA & EARTHA KITT

AT MY PARTIES- ALAN CUMMINGS, SUSAN MAY PRATT( OPEN WATER)THE MOVIE, & SOME GUY FROM ENTOURAGE I THINK...BUT CAN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ac_and_sd_197.jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	217313   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03_04_08_033_200.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	190.7 KB 
ID:	217314  

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

When I lived back in the UK I used to regularly attend a music festival known as T in the Park, and a good friend of mine worked security there, so I got in free and had VIP backstage passes.

The list of people I got to meet there includes Snoop Dogg, all of Oasis, Coldplay, Travis, Starsailor, Athlete, The Prodigy, Badly Drawn Boy, Ocean Colour Scene, REM, The Proclaimers, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and many many more. They're usually all just chilling having a few drinks or just relaxing away from the crowd. Good times, I miss the festivals

Dude who the fuck cares......what is with all these meaningless post?

luda is like 5'8

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

5 Star Poster

B1 - I don't know who you were referring to, but I have a TG friend here in So Cal who's in Customs, so that makes at least three. I wonder what it is with t-girls and Customs - maybe because they get guns?

I've met a few celebs. LOL The better question would be who have you slept with? I'm not telling who, not until my book comes out anyway... LOL

Who would I like to meet? Brittany of course, preferably naked, followed by Paris, George Clooney, and any of the basketball players so long as everything is proportionate...

Giggles,
    TS Jamie

i dont kiss and tell

B1 - I don't know who you were referring to, but I have a TG friend here in So Cal who's in Customs, so that makes at least three. I wonder what it is with t-girls and Customs - maybe because they get guns?
    Maybe it's the cavity searches.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Executive Bimbo Rookie Poster VegasBarbie's Avatar

Heheeheh...Gotta love the cavity searches on all these vegas hotties that come through......Cant wait for New Years to get here.

Drunk chicks every where!!!!!

Too bad I'm off.....But I'm DEFENITELY gunna find the slinkiest white dress I got....Some bad ass pumps....and a purse...& I'm headin my cute ass off to the strip!!!!!

I have lived here for almost 8 Years now. Never once went to the strip on new years. But goin this year!!!!!!

Anyone who wants to join.......Your welcome too!!!!

Mwah!!!
    XOXOXOXO

VegasBarbie, I just peeked at your links and realized that you're the one I was asking about (Didn't recognize the new av pic). Long time, no post kiddo!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell