Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

[/quote]btw, I think you might wanna watch what you say about other girls. She's not very fond of you either and she does see this stuff here. Dont say I didnt tell you so.[/quote]

yeah, will tell that heffer to stop shopping in the JUNIORS section cause her fucking clothes aren't even close to fitting.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caff_Racer
    I've met: Alain Prost (retired F1 driver), Max Biaggi, Randy Mamola, Wayne Rainey, Kenny Roberts Sr., the late Norifume Abe, Sete Gibernau, Phil Read (apart from Alain Prost, all the above are ex motorcycle grand prix racers).

The only celeb from outside the motorcycle racing world I've met is Lars Ulrich (bumped into him in a record shop in London when I was 14).
    Prost is working back in F1 - I think he's taking over a team this year.
    Oh, also met Jarno Trulli and the legend, Jackie Stewart ... and IceT but he wasn't racing cars....

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    wow you guys are slow

you said "The convo wouldnt be pleasant"

so i showed a glimpse as why the convo might not be plesant

get off it.... fucking crybabies

btw they dont give a fuck what u think of their acting.... they did it for the check... not the credit
    Its pretty obvious they dont give a fuck cause they continue to suck. btw, I think you might wanna watch what you say about other girls. She's not very fond of you either and she does see this stuff here. Dont say I didnt tell you so.
    well if she doesnt like that i said she has a foot long dick then big deal... i could care less what any of you faggots think... good or bad yall all got something nice to say to one person and something foul to another.... i couldnt care either way which it is to me
    uh no, you called her fat! And I find it funny that as soon as you made a foul remark about her, you changed your avatar. The previous one had your pic in it. hmmmmmm

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is pointless without pics

Veteran Poster

wow you guys are slow

btw they dont give a fuck what u think of their acting.... they did it for the check... not the credit
    Its pretty obvious they dont give a fuck cause they continue to suck. btw, I think you might wanna watch what you say about other girls. She's not very fond of you either and she does see this stuff here. Dont say I didnt tell you so.
    well if she doesnt like that i said she has a foot long dick then big deal... i could care less what any of you faggots think... good or bad yall all got something nice to say to one person and something foul to another.... i couldnt care either way which it is to me
    uh no, you called her fat! And I find it funny that as soon as you made a foul remark about her, you changed your avatar. The previous one had your pic in it. hmmmmmm

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by spunkybrewster007
    btw, I think you might wanna watch what you say about other girls. She's not very fond of you either and she does see this stuff here. Dont say I didnt tell you so.
    yeah, will tell that heffer to stop shopping in the JUNIORS section cause her fucking clothes aren't even close to fitting.
    yes we all know solitary posts on here and isnt too fond of me

since when did anyone here give a FUCK what someone else that doesnt know them feels about them.... i know i dont

faggots! lmao

Prost's going to be an F1 team manager next season? I take it it won't be Honda F1

Fork 'andles

Platinum Poster

wow you guys are slow

the bitch looks fat... hence why her sz 14 skirt wont even fit her and she cant even zip up that extra large corset

change my pic bc of that? uh no... not even. be hard for me to hide online when so many of you fags have my image saved to your pc... dumbass... done w/ you, this thread, and your faggot wannabe self

Platinum Poster

wow you guys are slow

the bitch looks fat... hence why her sz 14 skirt wont even fit her and she cant even zip up that extra large corset

change my pic bc of that? uh no... not even. be hard for me to hide online when so many of you fags have my image saved to your pc... dumbass... done w/ you, this thread, and your faggot wannabe self

Platinum Poster

wow you guys are slow