Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: What famous people have you met?

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    Quote Originally Posted by LilWyte
    i get to chill wit ludacris a couple days after xmas cuz i helped organize this secret santa thing with the radio station for gifts for sick kids here

i've met him before tho. ludacris, t.i. and shawty lo are all midgets i swear they like 5'3 and under lol maybe t.i. jus looked shorter cuz he was surrounded by huge ass bodyguards at the time but those three are all like a foot shorter then me lol

aside from them i've met bob barker, howard stern and rosario dawson i saw redman once to but didnt say nothin he looked high as hell
    Too many to name since I work in the industry. Glad I never met any of the rappers you named. The convo wouldnt be pleasant.
    kir: "hey do you guys like fat trannies w/ foot long dicks?!"
    l,ti,sl: "fuck you fag!" and then they shoot you to show they are from the streets
    Ummm, not sure what you're trying to say here. You wanna be a little more clear before I forward this. And my convo with them wouldnt have anything to do with tgirls. It would have to do with the fact that they suck as actors.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran Poster

i get to chill wit ludacris a couple days after xmas cuz i helped organize this secret santa thing with the radio station for gifts for sick kids here

i've met him before tho. ludacris, t.i. and shawty lo are all midgets i swear they like 5'3 and under lol maybe t.i. jus looked shorter cuz he was surrounded by huge ass bodyguards at the time but those three are all like a foot shorter then me lol

aside from them i've met bob barker, howard stern and rosario dawson i saw redman once to but didnt say nothin he looked high as hell
    Too many to name since I work in the industry. Glad I never met any of the rappers you named. The convo wouldnt be pleasant.
    l,ti,sl: "fuck you fag!" and then they shoot you to show they are from the streets
    ^WTF

^ jealous she doesnt have a foot long dick

Veteran Poster

Pretty much!

Platinum Poster

wow you guys are slow

you said "The convo wouldnt be pleasant"

so i showed a glimpse as why the convo might not be plesant

get off it.... fucking crybabies

btw they dont give a fuck what u think of their acting.... they did it for the check... not the credit

Platinum Poster

oh i take it you called your mom and asked?

oh i take it you called your mom and asked?
    that doesnt make sense

I've met: Alain Prost (retired F1 driver), Max Biaggi, Randy Mamola, Wayne Rainey, Kenny Roberts Sr., the late Norifume Abe, Sete Gibernau, Phil Read (apart from Alain Prost, all the above are ex motorcycle grand prix racers).

The only celeb from outside the motorcycle racing world I've met is Lars Ulrich (bumped into him in a record shop in London when I was 14).

Fork 'andles

Veteran Poster

wow you guys are slow

btw they dont give a fuck what u think of their acting.... they did it for the check... not the credit
    Its pretty obvious they dont give a fuck cause they continue to suck. btw, I think you might wanna watch what you say about other girls. She's not very fond of you either and she does see this stuff here. Dont say I didnt tell you so.

Platinum Poster

wow you guys are slow

Its pretty obvious they dont give a fuck cause they continue to suck. btw, I think you might wanna watch what you say about other girls. She's not very fond of you either and she does see this stuff here. Dont say I didnt tell you so.
    well if she doesnt like that i said she has a foot long dick then big deal... i could care less what any of you faggots think... good or bad yall all got something nice to say to one person and something foul to another.... i couldnt care either way which it is to me