Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rico87
    Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Donald Trump, Warren Buffet, Steven Spielberg $$$$ nobody else matters the rest are wannabees oh Deniro and Pacino because they are my paesanos :P
    Well, you can consider yourself proud for meeting the biggest twats.
    Oh thats right you one of those Austrian Nazis who hat Jews,Americans, and Italians.

Must sux coming from a country thats only famous for Hitler ....so maybe you need to check your own twat next time you post . How miserable and hateful are you seriously ? do they still make monkey chants at soccer matches towards the African players ? maybe your one of those Austrian Hooligans who joins in the fun.

Also why do you have an avatar of an Italian American actor ?

Couldn't find any Austrian ballerina men ?
    also every post you make is so anti everything you uneducated twat. Who don't you fucking hate ? asshole.
    Are you an idiot or what? What was this shit about? Why do you call me an antisemite, you little piece of shit? Austria is not famous but infamous for Hitler. Itīs famous for Mozart, Sigmund Freud, Ludwig Boltzmann, Gustav Klimt, Konrad Lorenz, Franz Kafka, Fritz Lang, Billy Wilder, Fred Zinneman, Joseph Haydn, Johann Strauss, Franz Schubert, Joe Zawinul and many more. Your lack of knowledge and pointless accuses donīt surprise me. All I said to you is that met the biggest snobs ever, except Robert De Niro (not Deniro like you wrote) and Al Pacino.

Who knew youīd turn out to be a retard.

You forgot Franz Klammer and the mayor of California, guess they weren't on your google list .

Also I was in Austria last summer for the European Championship and the people were like the food. Cold and shitty. If your gonna attack me please don't use the word retard, Special Olympics volunteering is something I take pride in. I am done with you , for like I said who don't you fucking hate ? I'm done with you, your ignorance bores me. Now go back to your Wiener Schnitzel or whatever Pigs ass you Nazi's eat.
    Calling someone a Nazi is not a small deal. I donīt know what experiences you had in this country and I donīt give a fuck since youīre ignorant enough. I could call every American a Ku Klux Klan supporter but I wonīt because I know itīs not true.
    Iīm not even a "real" Austrian since I was born in Bosnia and Herzegovina. I live in Austria since I was 9 years old (moved in 1994) and I have a good life here. If you beat a woman here, make antisemitic or any racist statements, youīre will end up in a court in jail within the next few minutes. Vienna has like 1, 600.000 inhabitants and over 300.000 citizens have an immigrant background (ex-Yugoslavia, Turkey, Africa, Eastern Europe, East Asia etc.) and Iīm sure they wouldnīt live here if Austrians were "Nazis".
    My country, and that is Austria, doesnīt attack some poor Asian countries. We have no concentration camps like Guantanamo, we have no death penalty, we have no Bible-Nazis who force Creationist myths into biology lessons and we have no racial ghettos here.
    Schwarzenegger isnīt the average Austrian. Over 10 years ago when he visited Austria, a stadium in Graz (his hometown) was named after him. After he became the gov of California and openly supported death penalty, the stadium was renamed again. You gotta learn a lot, kid. Where in Austria have you been anyways? Mustīve been some "Hillbilly" place.

Junior Poster

Donald Trump, Warren Buffet, Steven Spielberg $$$$ nobody else matters the rest are wannabees oh Deniro and Pacino because they are my paesanos :P
    Well, you can consider yourself proud for meeting the biggest twats.
    Still it makes me laugh when dickhead calls Spielberg,Warren Buffet, Donald Trump, Bob Deniro and Al Pacino twats

How can you pass judgement on someone you never met ?

and when I mean met its not like working at fucking airport checking luggage, I'm talking about going to seminars or meeting these individuals thru mutual friends. If that was the case I played blackjack with many actors and athlethes but who gives a rats ass, I didn't converse with them besides asking them to pass me the astray.
    I rest my case seriously Coroner end of story you called them twats no need in spending the nite back tracking. Gute Nacht.

I met Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler. (Mr. Olympia winners) I got their autographs. Victor Martinez was late so I didn't meet him.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Junior Poster

Oh thats great so your 23years old Coroner and you have life all figured out....

getdafawkouttahere Bosnian please stop your making an ass out of yourself. here we go with the Anti american views . So is that what they teach you in school, Capitalism is bad, Americans are evil scum.

Like I said my apologies for conversing with a 23yrold punk from Bosnia, who now lives in Vienna. Yeah Bosnia another shithole when I visited Montenegro. So tell me Einstein how many Albanians from Kosovo did your family kill ? Nice Genocide attack no wonder you hate Americans.
    Because Americans stopped you animals from torturing those people. Oh so your faggot ass family runs to Austria to avoid persecution.

Pussy ! keep bringing it you don't know where I was born and I got your ass pegged motherfucker.

Professional Poster

ray davies,lawrence fishburn,emeril lagasse,liv tyler,a-rod and his gold diggin wife,micheal keaton,lenny kravitz and that chic who sang "torn",musa kusa,angela basset,coretta scott king,

Silver Poster

Oh thats great so your 23years old Coroner and you have life all figured out....

getdafawkouttahere Bosnian please stop your making an ass out of yourself. here we go with the Anti american views . So is that what they teach you in school, Capitalism is bad, Americans are evil scum.

Like I said my apologies for conversing with a 23yrold punk from Bosnia, who now lives in Vienna. Yeah Bosnia another shithole when I visited Montenegro. So tell me Einstein how many Albanians from Kosovo did your family kill ? Nice Genocide attack no wonder you hate Americans.
    Because Americans stopped you animals from torturing those people. Oh so your faggot ass family runs to Austria to avoid persecution.

Pussy ! keep bringing it you don't know where I was born and I got your ass pegged motherfucker.

Youīre even worse than I thought. I didnīt make any anti-American statement but I said I could. You cannot put me on your low level to start the same pointless allegations. They do not teach us at school that America is an "evil" country but for sure that itīs a capitalist country. Do you know why? Because America is a capitalist country, turd. Austria is a capitalist country, too, but the citizens here have a social insurance, financial child support from the state, family credit and a free access to education. The frontman of the band DEATH, Chuck Schuldiner, died in 2001 of cancer because the insurance refused to pay a 90.000 dollars surgery. This shit would never happen here.
    Bringing my family into this just tells me that you have no manners, you stupid Southern redneck. Iīd break your neck for this in a split second. Once again, you uneducated piece of rat crap: Kosovo was attacked by the Serbs. Milosevic was the president of Serbia, not Bosnia. Bosnia was a victim of the Serbs itself and many of my family members and friends were caught and murdered by the Serb troops or were killed in action while defending the country. It is a shithole today, true, but I donīt wanna read that from a person who lives inside the anal prolapse of this planet.

Fuck you, cunt. I shouldnīt pay attention to a 21 years old kid who boasts with a 500 dollar ticket for the match between Chelsea and West Ham. This is the message you want to spread here: Yo Iīm rich, Iīm Tony Montana. Chelsea had the first fascist hooligans in Europe, idiot. Only a microbrain like you can pay 500 dollars for such a crappy match with crappy teams. Oh, did I say fuck you? Kids...

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

I don't remember meeting Oliver Reed.
    I doubt he'd remember meeting me (if he was still alive!)
    But, apparently, a good time was had by all!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

I was nice to a driver one day while working as a manager at a Neiman Marcus store so he introduced me to Stevie Wonder. I sat in the limo with him but couldn't talk too much because I was star struck. I loosened up the next day and helped him shop with his daughter who was as sweet and down to earth as Stevie. But it freaked out everyone in the store so I went to Stacy Dash's mom who worked on commision and was used to famous people. By that time, I was relaxed and able to talk with Stevie like I'd known him forever. Then I met Alison Krauss and her family when a producer friend coudn't book a Time (Morris Day) concert at Harvard. She and her family were really sweet. I've "met" lots of stars working in NYC but most of them weren't memorable. Rita Moreno was a total bitch to me and I told her off about it, mentioning that I'd idolized her as a child and she felt bad about the way she behaved with me. Then soon after, I walked past Joe Franklin three days in a row after work and asked myself WTF?

http://caramelstgirls.com
    Interviews, Reviews and Resources

http://tsdreamland.com
    Photo and Video Galleries

http://caramelsgirls.com
    Glamour, Pinup, Fetish, Goth & BDSM

http://twitter.com/tscaramel
    Caramel on Twitter

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

Probably at some point after meeting one or two super-famous people (I include John Astin, Kevin Aviance, and RuPaul on my list), you have to think that it's a hell of a lot cooler to know people who are semi-famous whom you grew up with or worked with.

For me, that includes:

Dr. Linda Li, plastic surgeon on the TV show Dr. 90210 whom I went to school with (BU). She and I were nerds back then.

John Wicks whom I recorded my first two albums with. He introduced me to DJ Josh Wink. John recorded and remixed a lot of famous hit singles and albums in the mid-90s.

Then there's the matter of the famous US Senator I had dinner with but it was only dinner and just one dinner.