Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Does anybody know what happened to shemalestrokers.com?

I haven't been able to access the site for about a month now. The tour site works, but nothing else. Anybody have a clue?

And for my first post attachment:
    Attached Files Attached Files

No, what you've got are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty of them I will no longer be standing, because if I am then you will all be dead before you can reload.

u might want to try using a different browser....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

I was just on this morning and it works fine...in both explorer and mozilla....

Rookie Poster

I don't know about any other browsers, but with IE, it has been hit or miss for about a month.
    So no, it is not just you.
    I asked this same question about a month ago, and recieved the same answer you did.
    Either switch browsers, or cancell your membership until it is fixed.
    That is all you can do.
    D

Rookie Poster

Try the Firefox browser. If that doesn't fix things then check to see if you have any "junkbusters" or ad-filtering proxies (if you know what they are); sometimes they filter out too much and break even sites like Yahoo! and Google. If you don't have any additional Internet security or special situations (i.e. at work when they might be doing who knows what) then contact their support. If they don't have an answer, cancel.

I had a membership to amateur-facials a long time ago and cancelled because all they supported was Netscape. So they lost a customer.

Just a little ucked FUp in the head...

make sure your not using an an Anonymous proxy. The site dos not seem to like them. You really have to search to find one that will work. :P

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I don't really have anything to contribute to this post, but I would like to thank Hollywoodbuckstrap for his new avatar (at least it's the first time I've seen it).

I actually did the slap-stick thing with taking a drink of water just as I scrolled onto it, and spit it out violently as I laughed my ass off.

And now my key boards wet. Thanks.

i do my best

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

Default I have the same problem

I have been trying for a week to get to the site from all directions and
    and can't get into it.
    I tried to ping it and had 100 percent packet lost
    I went to another persons house who has a different carrier and got through.
    So I don't know if the hurricane had something to do with it. I heard we lost some major internet servers there and they are rerouting things.
    I use earthlink and live in Dallas so let me know if anybody else is still having problems

Junior Poster

Default I found some info out

Well I did it a traceroute on it and it timed out after the 10nth jump
    and I talked to earthlink support and they said that there seems to be a problem with one of the servers a long the way.
    I emailed shemalestrokers support about it so hopefully something could be done about it at least with my problem. Because I am Jonesing here

I luv Shemale Booty!
    Show me the hole!