Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

She used to be attrartive.....

But all that self induced hard living takes its toll REAL FAST!

She came into the club I work at two times, and both times she was a real mess. Damned shame.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amy_winehouse_fat_thin_371.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	217230   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amy_winehouse_new_large_688.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	575.4 KB 
ID:	217231  

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Damn shame. Regardless, she's still one of my favorite singers.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Who cares?

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    You were giving her shit when she was so skinny she looked like she was from a prison camp - and now your giving her shit for putting on some pooch.

Fucking newspapers - a little is enough but following people around and shooting their photos from a mile away, bullshit.
    lol Basically there's no way she can win eh. I'll bet that belly only looks as bad as it does because she'd kinda slouching.

She looks 25 to me. I have seen plenty of people who look just that burnt out by that age. Too often that's the price of success.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bte
    She should have went to rehab, but she kept saying no no no.
    LMAOOOOOO you asshole i was about to say that!!!

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    You were giving her shit when she was so skinny she looked like she was from a prison camp - and now your giving her shit for putting on some pooch.

Fucking newspapers - a little is enough but following people around and shooting their photos from a mile away, bullshit.
    lol Basically there's no way she can win eh. I'll bet that belly only looks as bad as it does because she'd kinda slouching.

She looks 25 to me. I have seen plenty of people who look just that burnt out by that age. Too often that's the price of success.
    I don't think she looks all that bad. Especially compared to the way she has been looking for the last year and a half. This is a major improvement in my book. That girl has come a long way and that should be celebrated. With all the shit she has put herself through... I really feared that we would lose another special talent before she really got ready to show what is really inside of her.

You get her with a makeup artist, hair person and a stylist and she will be looking almost as good as she did in those earlier promo pictures that were posted.

I think the added weight might even improve her voice a tad. As big as the second CD was, the first CD was a little bit better vocally.