Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabeeboi
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyT
    this is the stuff i just don't understand. i like TG ladies because they look and act like women. i just don't see what a man would want with a dick up his ass. that's what really bugs me. no offense, do what you will. it just doesn't appeal to me. is it strange to be attracted to a TS yet have no interest in being fucked by them? seems like most of the guys here are looking to get fucked. i would think that would be degrading to the lady. oh well, just me i guess.

It bugs me too my friend! You cant call your self STRAIGHT getting plowed in the ASS. I dont care if the giver has breast, and looks like Meagan FOX
    How can you call yourself straight if you are willingly having ANY kind of sex with another person who happens to have a penis too?

It's like I said in another post...many guys here assume that if they avoid particular sex acts with a t-girl, then that means they are still "straight", whereas a guy who does engage in those particular acts is "gay". Not true at all.

A sexual act is neither gay nor straight...PEOPLE are gay or straight. Anal penetration is not a gay or straight sexual act...it's the people who are doing it and who they want to do it with that determines the 'gayness' or 'straightness' of what's happening.

Default my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyT
    this is the stuff i just don't understand. i like TG ladies because they look and act like women. i just don't see what a man would want with a dick up his ass. that's what really bugs me. no offense, do what you will. it just doesn't appeal to me. is it strange to be attracted to a TS yet have no interest in being fucked by them? seems like most of the guys here are looking to get fucked. i would think that would be degrading to the lady. oh well, just me i guess.
    the way i see it, the only difference between genetic girls and tgirls is that tgirls have a cock. other than that, there isn't any difference, right? so, if you aren't interested in a tgirl's cock, why would you specifically seek out tgirls? wouldn't it just be easier to seek out any female form, regardless of whether it is a tgirl or gg? it doesn't make any sense to seek out tgirls if you don't enjoy cocks (unless you see some non-cock related difference between tgirls and gg). of course, this doesnt mean you have to take it in the ass, but what i dont understand are the guys who want to pretend that the cock isnt there at all! if you are going to ignore the cock 100% why not just go for whatever comes your way, instead of seeking out tgirls specifically?

these are just my thoughts. anyone else feel this way? for the people who dont agree with me, what are the other differences you see between tgirls and gg?

Rookie Poster

Well, gay or straight, I do like T-girls and while I'm primarily attracted to their "femininity aspect" I would certainly let a transsexual fuck me if they wanted to, not necessarily because I think I'd enjoy.

Isn't it fairly selfish to fuck a t-girl in the ass and not return the favor (if thats what gets her off)? I consider myself very dominant and masculine but there's something very erotic about pleasing your partner (t-girl, or female). And if that means taking one in the ass, then so be it.

That said I would not let king (queen) dong in there, continence is one of those things you don't miss until it's gone...

No, I don't think I could say no even if I was legitimately concerned for my health. When I see a Gurl with a big dangling cock hanging in front of my face I just get all flustered and helpless. It's like I just found a temple of worship or something. lol. Na, seriously I hope I would at least try to resist the urge because some of those girls could do some major damage if they got those big snakes pumping hard enough. How would you explain it to everyone when you were walking with your knees out all week and an imprint of a giant cock across your cheek from when you got cock-slapped. lol. Thats hot.

5 Star Poster

lol(lots of lube)

5 Star Poster

my tgirl partner explained to me that since i went with her i wasnt straight and all sex is good sex as long as no one gets hurt

live with honour

Default Re: To the guys who enjoy getting fucked by Trannies

Quote Originally Posted by Musclehead_tsluvr
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHardOn26
    Will you ever say no to a tranny who you thought was TOO BIG???

I never ran into than problem, but thats just me
    The bigger the better
    nice sig you have there

Quote Originally Posted by rmdx
    that's what poppers are for!!!!
    poppers are nasty!

Rookie Poster

As long as it started slow and easy to get expanded, I would like it. However, I would love something that big in my throat and the load in my belly!

Better yet, do my manhole, go to dinner together and then do my mouth!

One of life's greatest gifts is spending time with a wonderful TS/TV!

Judging from the like of videos like this I would say no no didck is to big. It may take some getting use to but no there is no such thing as to big of a cock.

http://video2.xtube.com/watch_video....&preview_flag=