Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Not sure why my comment was deleted from this thread but I am assuming my opinion in this subject does not matter

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Are you sure the server didn't just hiccup like it does nine out of ten times when I post?

Insert funny quote here

Rookie Poster

thanks for the insight. i agree with most of what you said. i'm not sure about the bisexual thing because i have no attraction to men whatsoever. i don't need to be labeled anyway. your user name is fine [/quote]

I am not attracted to men either, I really can't understand that club kid thread. Not attracted to any the flatchested TSGirls no matter how pretty their faces are.

Breasts, soft skin, feminine face and curves for me all the way but I love the juxstapostion of a feminine form with an erection.

Totally turns me

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Size is not so much the problem as attitude and aptitude. I have been fucked by many t-girls. Some with very large cocks really knew what they were doing and it was a sensational pleasure. Others less well endowed but clumsy as hell can hurt.
    I like real girls, t girls actively and passively. I've tried guys but that just didn't do it for me. I guess the look hooks into something your brain - and a hairy guy with a beard or whatever sends the wrong signals. Even with my eyes closed.

Default Re: To the guys who enjoy getting fucked by Trannies

Quote Originally Posted by Musclehead_tsluvr
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHardOn26
    Will you ever say no to a tranny who you thought was TOO BIG???

I never ran into than problem, but thats just me
    The bigger the better
    I used to say the same thing till I met my Ex BF his cock was way to big and I never thought I would ever feel a cock would be too big, but it was.

Couldnt do anything with it. He didnt enjoy getting head said he had no sensation from it... Just as well cause I could barely fit it in my mouth.
    To fuck me was a HUGE task that took a while to get adjusted to and didnt feel good and for some reason never hit the spot. I never was able to cum when he fucked me.

So I usually fucked him or he would go down on me and he would jrk off.. That was his favorite way to cum. He got off when I would cum in his mouth...

His cock was nice to look at but pretty much it.. I felt it made the sex horriable..

Wow thats alot of details...must be getting late...lol

I remember a guy friend of mine who ask me to look for a TS who have a big cock, the bigger the better. I brought to him a TS friend of mine who have this enormous cock. Once my TS friend showed his cock to the guy, the guy almost fainted and requested the TS to leave the leave he was so shocked jeje

I just cant understand guys sometime

Junior Poster

If it hurt to much yes.

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    Quote Originally Posted by Musclehead_tsluvr

The bigger the better
    I used to say the same thing till I met my Ex BF his cock was way to big and I never thought I would ever feel a cock would be too big, but it was.

Couldnt do anything with it. He didnt enjoy getting head said he had no sensation from it... Just as well cause I could barely fit it in my mouth.
    To fuck me was a HUGE task that took a while to get adjusted to and didnt feel good and for some reason never hit the spot. I never was able to cum when he fucked me.

So I usually fucked him or he would go down on me and he would jrk off.. That was his favorite way to cum. He got off when I would cum in his mouth...

His cock was nice to look at but pretty much it.. I felt it made the sex horriable..

Wow thats alot of details...must be getting late...lol

Wooow, that is some detail

I don't like white people either.

i would only say no, well probably scream no, after trying it first ;p

tie me up, don't tie me down.

Rookie Poster

that's what poppers are for!!!!