Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Veteran Poster

That was my thought! Jeez, wouldn't you want to start with something manageable, like a Johanna B? I would think that something like a Suzanna Holmes, Nefertiti, Red Ivy, etc would result in serious damage, unless of course its been stretched wide, due to 500 prior attempts..

Also, if you could only take in only 6-7 inches, what would be the purpose of a S-Holmes anyway, outside of the obvious " legend " factor..

what does no mean again?

DORKS UNITE!!!

"Have more fun than a human being is allowed to have!!"

Junior Poster
    LA, NYC, Denver, Paris, Venice, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Moscow, China

this is the stuff i just don't understand. i like TG ladies because they look and act like women. i just don't see what a man would want with a dick up his ass. that's what really bugs me. no offense, do what you will. it just doesn't appeal to me. is it strange to be attracted to a TS yet have no interest in being fucked by them? seems like most of the guys here are looking to get fucked. i would think that would be degrading to the lady. oh well, just me i guess.

"Perception is Reality, until you know better. Always look below the surface and you will never need to judge."

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    Certainly not, the best part of the buggery apart from when she spurts her love coconut into your manhole is the pain and the pleasure that comes from letting her slide her sausage up it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	simmons_158.jpg 
Views:	1705 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	219560  

Junior Poster

!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bumbum_196.jpg 
Views:	1656 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	219569  

Well I haven't even accomplished getting fucked by a female let alone a tranny, but I suppose if the intimacy and lube is there, it shouldn't be a problem

The Gods will do for no man, what he can do for himself.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyT
    this is the stuff i just don't understand. i like TG ladies because they look and act like women. i just don't see what a man would want with a dick up his ass. that's what really bugs me. no offense, do what you will. it just doesn't appeal to me. is it strange to be attracted to a TS yet have no interest in being fucked by them? seems like most of the guys here are looking to get fucked. i would think that would be degrading to the lady. oh well, just me i guess.
    I can see your point on this. My first experience of TSgirls in anyway was going to see the Ladyboys of Bangkok here in Edinburgh about 6 years ago. I thought they looked amazing. I couldn't believe how beautiful they were.

I suppose it is a very personal and individual thing - why you are attracted to TS Girls. Some guys just want to be fucked for the novelty value others want to fuck the TS Girl for the same reason.

Gender labelling does seem to be an emotive subject here. Being Male I will never understand what it means to be a TSGirl and how they feel about their sexual organs and what they do with them.

I can understand wanting to be considered female but as a male and being attracted to TSGirls I have no dillusions about my sexuality - I am very clearly Bisexual. I prefer the overall appearance of the female form and I am not attracted to what you would call a typical male but I do like pre op transexuals which means I do find a person in mostly female form physically and mentally but with male sexual organs attractive.

To me sex should be a 2 way things and both parties getting the chance to feel involved. With women I give and recieve oral sex, so I have no issues with doing the same with a TS girl. However I do like the idea of anal sex and I have fantasied about taking up the arse from an extremely hot shemale but when the reality came to it, I didn't really enjoy so much. I prefer mutual masturbation and oral sex.

Sorry if my username causes offence. I didn't realise until I signed up, my surname is Hunter, I didn't think to far ahead

Never had sex with a transsexual, giving or receiving but size would definitely never be a problem for me.

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Junior Poster
    LA, NYC, Denver, Paris, Venice, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Moscow, China

Quote Originally Posted by Transhunter
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyT
    I can see your point on this. My first experience of TSgirls in anyway was going to see the Ladyboys of Bangkok here in Edinburgh about 6 years ago. I thought they looked amazing. I couldn't believe how beautiful they were.

I suppose it is a very personal and individual thing - why you are attracted to TS Girls. Some guys just want to be fucked for the novelty value others want to fuck the TS Girl for the same reason.

Gender labelling does seem to be an emotive subject here. Being Male I will never understand what it means to be a TSGirl and how they feel about their sexual organs and what they do with them.

I can understand wanting to be considered female but as a male and being attracted to TSGirls I have no dillusions about my sexuality - I am very clearly Bisexual. I prefer the overall appearance of the female form and I am not attracted to what you would call a typical male but I do like pre op transexuals which means I do find a person in mostly female form physically and mentally but with male sexual organs attractive.

To me sex should be a 2 way things and both parties getting the chance to feel involved. With women I give and recieve oral sex, so I have no issues with doing the same with a TS girl. However I do like the idea of anal sex and I have fantasied about taking up the arse from an extremely hot shemale but when the reality came to it, I didn't really enjoy so much. I prefer mutual masturbation and oral sex.

Sorry if my username causes offence. I didn't realise until I signed up, my surname is Hunter, I didn't think to far ahead
    thanks for the insight. i agree with most of what you said. i'm not sure about the bisexual thing because i have no attraction to men whatsoever. i don't need to be labeled anyway. your user name is fine

"Perception is Reality, until you know better. Always look below the surface and you will never need to judge."