Default TRANNY XMAS DINNER in Chicago!!

Well its my favorite holiday of the year! I like it even more than my birthday!!! I love putting up my tree and hanging the stockings by the chimmeny with care. This year its gonna be the best Xmas ever. So I decided with my girlfreinds that this year I was throwing a Tranny Xmas Dinner at my house. The rules are simple, the tranny's have to do the cooking. Yep, no store bought dishes, or dishes your mother or hubby made. Yea bitches have to show their skills. I'm baking a honey glazed ham, yep ME the worst cook in the world. I have 4 other trannys cooking the rest of the meal. We have 3 kitchens available within a 4 block radius of my home. So we are trying to recruit at least 2 more girls, we need some dessert made still. The boys had to get the soda, liquor, treez, and plates, etc. Sooooooooooo, if there is any member of HA who doesn't want to spend Xmas alone, let me know!!!!
    We have girls, food, drinks and Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you had xmas in NY I'd be there with a few ounces of weed and a major hard on! lol.

Whenever you come back to NY let me know. We can have golden shower play and I roll the best blunts around! Nothing like smoking a blunt and getting peed on!

Other than that I hope your party is great and wish you the Happiest of Holidays!

Quote Originally Posted by BiCuriousGeorge
    Whenever you come back to NY let me know. We can have golden shower play and I roll the best blunts around! Nothing like smoking a blunt and getting peed on!

Other than that I hope your party is great and wish you the Happiest of Holidays!
    Hey didn't you post that when I was in NYC for tThanksgiving?? I even PM'd you and we never met, even though you said you missed me the time before Thanksgiving when I was in town for Allanah's Birthday Party.
    How come you guys always post next time, I get there and leave and you post next time again?????????????????????????

You are right. I remember getting a pm from you about missing you around Allanah's party. Thanksgiving time until now I was hurting financially due to the holidays. I was planning on you being my first experience at the time but the weekend is the only time I'm available. Plus I'm very nervous about my first time and have chickened out on you and also on Athena who is one of the first TS I met. I hope you accept my apology for not coming through to see you. I didn't mean to waste your time responding to me. I am going to have my first time this weekend hopefully and then maybe I won't be so shy or chicken. Again, SORRY

Junior Poster

Hey Vanessa, where abouts are u located? An who else would be in attendence? Oh an is this christmas night or eve? Im interested. I think it would be a fabulous opporunity to meet some new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmanfromthechi
    Hey Vanessa, where abouts are u located? An who else would be in attendence? Oh an is this christmas night or eve? Im interested. I think it would be a fabulous opporunity to meet some new friends.
    Im on the Northside, in the Devon and Broadway area.
    Its Xmas night and you are most welcome to join us! PM me for more details.
    So far its me, the hubby, 5 ts and 2 of my co-workers, Male) and some other folks in and out.

Veteran Poster

Hmmmm...I'll be in Chicago for the holidays. I may have to ditch out on Grandma and the folks early and check this out!! Maybe bring a camera. Buddy Wood's Christmas in Chicago with Vanessa.

Either way I'll be in touch to find out what's going on this week and next weekend in Chi-town.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Wood
    Hmmmm...I'll be in Chicago for the holidays. I may have to ditch out on Grandma and the folks early and check this out!! Maybe bring a camera. Buddy Wood's Christmas in Chicago with Vanessa.

Either way I'll be in touch to find out what's going on this week and next weekend in Chi-town.
    That would be fun!!! Let me know!