Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Fellas: At what age will you quit?!?

Men:
    What age do you say to yourself "I'm gonna give this up" referring to chasing trannies and whatnot?

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

I don't see why there should be an age to give up. Surely the older chicks will still like us when we are fat and bald

ps, who's in you avatar this week. Very nice.

Life Is Short.......Live It Naked

Why Quit cause im getting older i always be attracted to them

i do wonder if i will ever "quit" - not sure it's one of them decisions to make, although if I ever have kids maybe that may mean I dont have time for all this

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

THIS POST MAKES ME SAD....I KNOW I HAVE A DIFFERENT OUTLOOK ON RELATIONSHIPS BEING THAT I HAVE BEEN IN ONLY LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS....BUT I DON'T WANNA THINK THAT SOME GUY BEING WITH ME IS JUST A PHASE....JUST MY THOUGHTS

Rookie Poster

Eh, never went out of my way to meet one, because frankly I've never been near one. (Far as I know) AlsoI didn't think there was an age limit to tranny chasing

http://paradiselounge.blogspot.com/ read this blog. now. it will change your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite
    THIS POST MAKES ME SAD....I KNOW I HAVE A DIFFERENT OUTLOOK ON RELATIONSHIPS BEING THAT I HAVE BEEN IN ONLY LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS....BUT I DON'T WANNA THINK THAT SOME GUY BEING WITH ME IS JUST A PHASE....JUST MY THOUGHTS

in all fairness you and a few others wouldn't even count in this post.......
    You're not the typical "let's do every drug, post an ad on craigslist for me so I can pay my rent, gay bar 'sure I'll suck your cock in the bathroom for $50" kinda chick............ [And for what it's worth if you know Sunny you'll get what I'm saying........if 50% of the chicks out there were as honest, drug free, & sweet as she is half of the vulgar fucked up topics folks like me and others start on this board would never be a thought prior to a keyboard being pressed.....]

My reason for this post is for the guys that SHOULD come to parties like yours but feel they'll get rejected so they go elsewhere, or they don't go out at all. It looks like they're giving up seeing them all grouped together at a bar with dudes in walmart stockings and gap skirts that even a crossdresser would turn a blind eye too.

Steve from the UK:
    her name is Esther Baxter, tits & lips for days...........

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

when being a trick is the only option

Quote Originally Posted by 10th letter
    when being a trick is the only option
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

I always feel that i really shouldnt look at transexuals and ill try not too sometimes but i always coming back to them, i don't find men or gg's attractive, just transexuals, i just have to keep it a secret as none of my buddys would understand