Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Woman are woman, regardless of plumbing and as long as there are woman with a good personality who are fun to be with/ interact with, then I'm in until I'm six feet under.

Before You Attempt to Beat the Odds, Be Sure You Could Survive The Odds Beating You.

Silver Poster

When I canīt get him up anymore.

neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hahahahha..i know my family thought it would just be a phase but i am still here

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

yea, in my case it's a 25 year phase that'll end when they put the sheet over my face.
    or does that just happen in the movies?

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Still Dating, no more chasing.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules!
    Don't feel sad Sunny Dee Lite, true love exists.
    I DON'T THINK THAT IT DOES ANYMORE BUT THANKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS!

Rookie Poster

Never. Hell, I might marry a TS/TV if I can meet the right one.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

- Dr. Johnson

Hell, I don't think I've ever been "in love", nor do I believe I know what it is. I'm NOT a Tranny Chaser, or anything of the sort. I truely admire the ladies that are true transsexuals, and not just a male hooker with tits. Many of the ladies here, are true to their conviction and commitment. Then there are others(here, on HA) that wouldn't make a pimple on a gnat's ass by comparison, and their motivation is all wrong. It's called a lack of personal integrity. Although I may never realize my dream/desire, I am commited to support of the TS community, their desire to be considered on an equal plain with males and females of the race, and their inalienable right to be so. I would be honored to have a TS as my LTR companion, truely honored. The older I get, the more convinced I am, that is the "right" course for me.

I don't think you can quit something in your heart or soul.
    That works for me.

In my case, it isn't a passing phase or experiment to know and be with the gurls. I just happen to like them. Bonus points for the extra parts.

I've been with men, women, TG/TS, and intersexed people on an intimate level and I've been fortunate to have 'clicked' with all of them in some way or another. For whatever reason, I've never had the built-in barrier of gender preference in my psyche.

I guess I'll 'quit' when I am brain-dead.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    Hell, I don't think I've ever been "in love", nor do I believe I know what it is.
    Hell, if I knew what that was, I would have written the definitive book a long time ago. Then I'd be too damn rich & busy on the talk show circuit to have anything to do with the riff-raff in here. My sycophants would do all my chasing for me, or I'd just keep a few hotties on the payroll.

Quit??? When I'm on my last breath, I want to go getting tag teamed.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~