Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

I will never give up my desire for love or lust with tigrls. IF only there were more girls like Sunny, the world would be a more loving, wonderful place to live.

True love does exist Sunny, and so do the men who desire it. <3

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Gmanfromthechi
    I will never give up my desire for love or lust with tigrls. IF only there were more girls like Sunny, the world would be a more loving, wonderful place to live.

True love does exist Sunny, and so do the men who desire it. <3
    SOMETIMES WE TRULY FOOL OURSELVES TO BELIEVE IT DOES...BUT IT CAN BE TAKEN AWAY WITHOUT NOTICE AND WRONGFULLY! THAT IS WHERE, I CAN STOP BELIEVING IN IT!....WHEN COMMENTS LIKE "IF ONLY THERE WERE MORE GIRLS LIKE SUNNY" ARE SAID ....AND THEN I AM ALONE...GOES TO SHOW YA....

BUT IN ANYCASE THANK YOU THE KIND THOUGHTS ,AND HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Fellas: At what age will you quit?!?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Men:
    What age do you say to yourself "I'm gonna give this up" referring to chasing trannies and whatnot?
    When the tongue comes out when the spoons only halfway to my face

Rookie Poster

Porbably when i get married....

sometimes we let the wrong people in our lives ...then u have those who we give our all but in the other persons eyes we are just another option or just a notch in the belt....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

Its like asking will you ever stop liking food? you can't. What you like is going to be what you like no matter what unless you change your tastes which is not too common IMO.

Sunny what type of guy do you like ?(as a ref. to your comments) Women are famous for saying they want the guy that's nice, sensitive, and caring and then when they find one they complain.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by bartholomeus
    Its like asking will you ever stop liking food? you can't. What you like is going to be what you like no matter what unless you change your tastes which is not too common IMO.

Sunny what type of guy do you like ?(as a ref. to your comments) Women are famous for saying they want the guy that's nice, sensitive, and caring and then when they find one they complain.
    I AM DEFITNATLY NOT "MOST PEOPLE"! I NEED FRIENDSHIP FIRST! HOWEVER I THINK I AM DONE W/RELATIONSHIPS FOREVER....I CAN'T EVER SEE MYSELF WITH ANYONE EVER AGAIN...SORRY FOR SOUNDING SO DOWN ...THIS IS ALL RECENT...AND IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME HEALING MYSELF!IE DATED 2 PEOPLE IN THE LAST 11 YEARS OF MY LIFE...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite
    Quote Originally Posted by bartholomeus

I AM DEFITNATLY NOT "MOST PEOPLE"! I NEED FRIENDSHIP FIRST! HOWEVER I THINK I AM DONE W/RELATIONSHIPS FOREVER....I CAN'T EVER SEE MYSELF WITH ANYONE EVER AGAIN...SORRY FOR SOUNDING SO DOWN ...THIS IS ALL RECENT...AND IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME HEALING MYSELF!I HAVE DATED 2 PEOPLE IN THE LAST 11 YEARS OF MY LIFE...
    I'm sorry about this I can see why you would be down. Just remember that no pain is forever and that you'll pass this with no problem. We all go through it and without the pain we wouldn't grow to be who we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules!
    Don't feel sad Sunny Dee Lite, true love exists.
    I DON'T THINK THAT IT DOES ANYMORE BUT THANKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS!

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

For my good friend MEGABODY:

"Push the button!!!!!!!!"

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158