Page 18 of 111 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232868 ... LastLast
    ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    Hidden talent?

Where do you wanna be @ 30? 40? (alive & healthy is understood)
    some ppl know this. others may not consider it a talent.
    buuut i'm something like a poet.

and i'd like to be somewhere that isnt wartorn or festering from the effects of global warming.

OK, a poet.

but unless you plan on moving planets, global warming affects all.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Platinum Poster

Hidden talent?

Where do you wanna be @ 30? 40? (alive & healthy is understood)
    some ppl know this. others may not consider it a talent.
    buuut i'm something like a poet.

and i'd like to be somewhere that isnt wartorn or festering from the effects of global warming.

OK, a poet.

but unless you plan on moving planets, global warming affects all.

another planet it is

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

the martians will be pleased.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Luna555
    Quote Originally Posted by rover187
    Whattypoe of guys are you attracted to? What turns you on about them?
    men like Jim Halpert (refer to page 1)
    just plain adorable. kinda spastic. with smart and funny jokes.

because i think men like this are the anti-dog. not stuck on being alpha males.
    i can be a lot more comfortable, and let my guard down with a man like this.

J.D on Scrubs does it for me too
    Lol, I have a huge JD crush too. ANd I agree with you, guys that are stuck on being alpha males make me uncomfortable....

question:

Why do you like ugly betty so much?

Do you have one culture that you identify most with than the others? (Im asking since your puerto rican/chinese/black/white.)

Besides Spanish, do you speak any other languages? If not what languages would you like to speak?

This isnt exactly a question...but i really want to meet you. haha. You seem supa cool.
    its not even in my top 5. but yeah top10. and i think betty is endearing.
    the colors, the music, the sets. her sister, Wilhelmina, her nephew- i live for all those queens.lol

Do you have one culture that you identify most with than the others? (Im asking since your puerto rican/chinese/black/white.)
    no, none of them really. i'm an American. Though Bush has made it a little difficult to be proud of that. Obama is making it easier already.
    Besides Spanish, do you speak any other languages? If not what languages would you like to speak?
    girl, i dont even speak spanish 100%.
    but my 'genie wish' has been to speak and understand every world language- since an 8th grade 'do now' assignment asked it of me.
    (a wish NOT involving money or things)

This isnt exactly a question...but i really want to meet you. haha. You seem supa cool.
    you seem supa dupa fly yourself, missy
    where do u live?
    Ahh....ok so then what is your favorite show? Trueblood?

But thats the beauty of America....there are so many cultures and it can all be American. Like for me...even though I consider myself American I still have huge roots in my Mexican heritage...sure somethings might not be American now...but they can be...Anything can be "americanized", the more generations there are. I like yourself am a "mutt"(Spanish/Native American/Indian/Chinese) butI would say since my family is originally from Mexico, its a part of who I am...and what I have become.

And since youd like to learn every language...which ones would you like to learn first?

Glad you think im fly

I live in the middle of the US....St. Louis, Missouri to be exact. BORING. lol but its okay...just not as many people as Id like...I was and still plan to move...but first Im doing something before that...

Also do you know how to drive yet? I only just started to this year cause I was tired of spending half my pay check on taxis everywhere...so I finally got a car! I LOVE IT. I cant imagine not wanting one before...I was just scurred...:P lol

Another question, since your birthday and chistmas are right around the corner what are you going to do? Which one are you more excited about?

last question:

We should hang out next time I go up North. Game?

Luna

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rover187
    Whattypoe of guys are you attracted to? What turns you on about them?
    men like Jim Halpert (refer to page 1)
    just plain adorable. kinda spastic. with smart and funny jokes.

because i think men like this are the anti-dog. not stuck on being alpha males.
    i can be a lot more comfortable, and let my guard down with a man like this.

J.D on Scrubs does it for me too
    Lol, I have a huge JD crush too. ANd I agree with you, guys that are stuck on being alpha males make me uncomfortable....

question:

its not even in my top 5. but yeah top10. and i think betty is endearing.
    the colors, the music, the sets. her sister, Wilhelmina, her nephew- i live for all those queens.lol

no, none of them really. i'm an American. Though Bush has made it a little difficult to be proud of that. Obama is making it easier already.
    girl, i dont even speak spanish 100%.
    but my 'genie wish' has been to speak and understand every world language- since an 8th grade 'do now' assignment asked it of me.
    (a wish NOT involving money or things)

you seem supa dupa fly yourself, missy
    where do u live?

But thats the beauty of America....there are so many cultures and it can all be American. Like for me...even though I consider myself American I still have huge roots in my Mexican heritage...sure somethings might not be American now...but they can be...Anything can be "americanized", the more generations there are. I like yourself am a "mutt"(Spanish/Native American/Indian/Chinese) butI would say since my family is originally from Mexico, its a part of who I am...and what I have become.

And since youd like to learn every language...which ones would you like to learn first?

Glad you think im fly

I live in the middle of the US....St. Louis, Missouri to be exact. BORING. lol but its okay...just not as many people as Id like...I was and still plan to move...but first Im doing something before that...

Also do you know how to drive yet? I only just started to this year cause I was tired of spending half my pay check on taxis everywhere...so I finally got a car! I LOVE IT. I cant imagine not wanting one before...I was just scurred...:P lol

Another question, since your birthday and chistmas are right around the corner what are you going to do? Which one are you more excited about?

last question:

no, LOST.
    its coming back in a month. 1.21.09. *EFFIN STOKED*

something tells me Mandarin is the smart answer
    Also do you know how to drive yet?
    i dont. i'm such a punk. but i have the manual to study.
    & i'm starting driving school after the 1st

workin niteflirt on xmas lol. not a big deal here. im giving my mom & sis $100 and calling it a day.
    My bday i'm going to the Museum of Natural History, im pretty excited.

Game

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

Ever wanted to visit Australia, if so which parts would you like to see most ?

Platinum Poster

i have a friend that lives in Brisbane. seems nice. i dont think could bare the trip alone tho. i'd need a buddy.

Junior Poster

Just sent you a message

Luna

puta when your gonna make another myspace? ...
    so i can read your lovely blog entries.
    i lived for them, especially one of the last ones about the "girls".

why does niteflirt take forever to approve a listing?

will you ever dye your hair blonde?

did you read tionne "tboz" watkins first book (thoughts)?

Platinum Poster

speaking of t-boz....

how come that woman aint dead yet?

i heard sickle cell killed you by like 30-40 at most

i know shes past 30 pushing 40

what gives?

not that i want her to die.... just wondering why a disease that according to her on behind the music, kills you early .... how is she still going?

is there a new cure or has medicine actually made it possible to live longer and restore quality of life?