Page 17 of 111 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickFromNYC
    Alyssa:

Excellent post, In the pictures that I have seen of you you are always dressed in bra and panties ( and your amazing). Do you have any pictures of yourself dressed to go out?
    i really only take pics for my ad. off of my webcam.
    so no lo siento.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bartholomeus
    wow long thread so fast. So no one asked, what made you pick up the Dawkins book and read it? What are your views on religions and Christianity? Were your views the same or changed? Why?
    the amazing atheist (TJ) on youtube has talked about him. and i watch his vids.
    he's into shemales.lol

religion is all well and good if it helps you live your life.
    but i think its menacing when it also helps people dictate other peoples lives.
    and reading dawkins hasnt really changed my views. but i went from indifferent to a full fledged atheist.
    and ive learned to remove the contriteness that label tends to make non-believers feel.

Junior Poster

lol i had seen this dude before remembered him as "the fat dude on youtube" didn't know that was his user name. He's entertaining but gets a little annoying. What i hate is when they go out and do this prayer thing to "help" people and feel so righteous about it like in this video( ) GTFO.

1. X (correct answer is c)
    2. correct
    3. X (correct answer is e)
    4. correct
    5. correct
    6. correct
    7. correct
    8. correct
    9. correct
    10. X (correct answer is c)
    11. mostly correct (except you didn't give the definition.

Grade: C / 70%

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Hidden talent?

Where do you wanna be @ 30? 40? (alive & healthy is understood)

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    wow long thread so fast. So no one asked, what made you pick up the Dawkins book and read it? What are your views on religions and Christianity? Were your views the same or changed? Why?
    he's into shemales.lol

and reading dawkins hasnt really changed my views. but i went from indifferent to a full fledged atheist.
    and ive learned to remove the contriteness that label tends to make non-believers feel.
    Will you sing this for me on your phoneline:
    "Feeling unknown, And you're all alone,
    Flesh and bone, By the telephone,
    Lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer.
    I will deliver, You know I'm a forgiver.
    Reach out and touch faith. Your own personal Jesus"

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rover187
    Whattypoe of guys are you attracted to? What turns you on about them?
    men like Jim Halpert (refer to page 1)
    just plain adorable. kinda spastic. with smart and funny jokes.

because i think men like this are the anti-dog. not stuck on being alpha males.
    i can be a lot more comfortable, and let my guard down with a man like this.

J.D on Scrubs does it for me too
    Lol, I have a huge JD crush too. ANd I agree with you, guys that are stuck on being alpha males make me uncomfortable....

question:

Why do you like ugly betty so much?

Do you have one culture that you identify most with than the others? (Im asking since your puerto rican/chinese/black/white.)

Besides Spanish, do you speak any other languages? If not what languages would you like to speak?

This isnt exactly a question...but i really want to meet you. haha. You seem supa cool.

Luna

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    Hidden talent?

Where do you wanna be @ 30? 40? (alive & healthy is understood)
    some ppl know this. others may not consider it a talent.
    buuut i'm something like a poet.

and i'd like to be somewhere that isnt wartorn or festering from the effects of global warming.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    he's into shemales.lol

Will you sing this for me on your phoneline:
    "Feeling unknown, And you're all alone,
    Flesh and bone, By the telephone,
    Lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer.
    I will deliver, You know I'm a forgiver.
    Reach out and touch faith. Your own personal Jesus"
    without a doubt!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Luna555
    Quote Originally Posted by rover187
    Whattypoe of guys are you attracted to? What turns you on about them?
    men like Jim Halpert (refer to page 1)
    just plain adorable. kinda spastic. with smart and funny jokes.

because i think men like this are the anti-dog. not stuck on being alpha males.
    i can be a lot more comfortable, and let my guard down with a man like this.

J.D on Scrubs does it for me too
    Lol, I have a huge JD crush too. ANd I agree with you, guys that are stuck on being alpha males make me uncomfortable....

question:

Do you have one culture that you identify most with than the others? (Im asking since your puerto rican/chinese/black/white.)

Besides Spanish, do you speak any other languages? If not what languages would you like to speak?

This isnt exactly a question...but i really want to meet you. haha. You seem supa cool.
    its not even in my top 5. but yeah top10. and i think betty is endearing.
    the colors, the music, the sets. her sister, Wilhelmina, her nephew- i live for all those queens.lol

no, none of them really. i'm an American. Though Bush has made it a little difficult to be proud of that. Obama is making it easier already.
    girl, i dont even speak spanish 100%.
    but my 'genie wish' has been to speak and understand every world language- since an 8th grade 'do now' assignment asked it of me.
    (a wish NOT involving money or things)

you seem supa dupa fly yourself, missy
    where do u live?