Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

suzana holmes is obviously not a good choice for a first timer! she fucked me a few months ago! she would brutally rip tp pieces an inexperienced guy! the only girl who topped me rougher was ednita!

Rookie Poster

I would go Yasmin without a doubt. Price has no bearing either... I just think she's one of the most, if not THE most, beautiful girl around. Doesn't hurt that she packs a leathal weapon to boot.

She was my second choice after Jennifer Paris but unfortunately she's not in NY now. I'm probably gonna end up not doing it before the end of the year Wednesday. I'm gonna start off the new year with it though. I went to Sunny's party Friday and met a few girls there who are possibilities. Kristina La Nena looked REALLY good in person, Juicy has a great ass, there was a very short and petite girl there but I don't remember her name, and a girl Jennica that just moved to NY was very cute and cool.

Anyone ever been with any of "Sunny's girls"?

Yasmin has the worst attitude of all of them. I would stay away from her. Jennifer will have you working overtime to make up for your bills. Go to a t-girl club or party and try to get it for free

Junior Poster

Someone who has been under the radar for her entire career is Daisy from San Antonio. Provides a true GFE experience. Has an amazon's body, and is a great kisser. I have seen her several times and would highly recommend her.

Travels a lot. Her schedule is usually on Eros Austin:

http://www.eros-austin.com/files/au-daisy17.htm

More pics can be found at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daisy_wants_you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	daisy_810.jpg 
Views:	609 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	217981  

Junior Poster

I want to have a first time experience with...!!!
    Barbie Woods

I like mature shemales. The older the better.

Barbie Woods has been around a long time as well as Christy McNicole

"Shemales Are Guaranteed Sexy"

Quote Originally Posted by flabeeboi
    And no pussy/ass is worth 1500$ dollars i agree to what was said earlier take like 4-5 girls for the price of 1 and have multiple times of your life =]

No offense to Ms Paris im glad she can get her money but thats just outrageous! Jack off before u think about droppin that 1500$ and i gaurantee youll change your mind! 3 MONTHS worth of GAS!!!
    Jennifer is a smart girl who sees a high class clientele who count on her to be unreasonably expensive to the everyday Joe. This keeps her clean, safe and obviously living a good life. She enjoys that scene and she fits in it very well, there are men who value filet as opposed to rump

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Professional Poster

Default Re: Who would be the best choice for a first time experience

Quote Originally Posted by BiCuriousGeorge
    My choices are pretty much narrowed down to, in no particular order:

Yasmin Lee
    Jessica Host
    Ruby
    Meow
    Jennifer Paris

I know Jennifer is a bit pricey so that would take a little longer to achieve. If you have any other suggestions I'd love your opinions!
    From the list of girls that you listed, I would have to go with Jennifer. I dont know her other than what she posts here, but she sure is fine.

I was also just looking at eros and jesus fucking christ, you guys sure have a lot of girls out there. It makes SF look like nothing. There are so many super hot girls, you could pick just about any one of them and be happy with your choice.

If you want a kick in the pants, and I mean that almost literally. You could try Ednita. Of all the girls on eros NY, she is the only one I have been with. I was not really happy with her service because she is wayyyyyy too dominant for my likeing. But if you want a dom girl that will literally force you down on your knees and slam her massive horse cock down your throat, this is the girl for you. I actually had to make her stop and chill out. After that I think she got mad at me and was not really into it anymore. It looks like she is still using the same pics that she used over 10 years ago, so I'm sure she does not look like the pics anymore. But when I saw her she did have a great body although she is kind of tall.

Anyway, on NY eros there are 128 girls listed there today. I'm sure you can find the one for you. But I would still go with Jennifer as a first choice. Hell, if you have to, just take out a second mortgage on your house. I would LOL.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    And no pussy/ass is worth 1500$ dollars i agree to what was said earlier take like 4-5 girls for the price of 1 and have multiple times of your life =]

No offense to Ms Paris im glad she can get her money but thats just outrageous! Jack off before u think about droppin that 1500$ and i gaurantee youll change your mind! 3 MONTHS worth of GAS!!!
    Jennifer is a smart girl who sees a high class clientele who count on her to be unreasonably expensive to the everyday Joe. This keeps her clean, safe and obviously living a good life. She enjoys that scene and she fits in it very well, there are men who value filet as opposed to rump

Hmmmm, I wonder if she has ever been with Elliot Spitzer. LOL

Professional Poster

And if you can't afford a private jet, you will never have one of those either. LOL