Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I have had the pleasure of being wit Meow,Yasmine ,Jenniifer when she was afordable and Jessica. All four were great. Yasmine and Jessica were alittle business like. Meow and Jennifer were the best. I was with Meow recently and she was up for everything. For the price it would have to be Meow. Think of it this way, you could be with all four of the others for less than Jennifer. This is no disrespect to her just the economic reality.

What is Meow into doing? How much? I think I will see Jennifer one day but I want to do this before the end of the year and don't have that much saved up. What was it like with Jennifer? From what I've seen of her cock in a thong it looked to be 7 or 8 inches. Is this about right? Did she cum like she said she could?

PeePeeLover, thanks for the info. I checked out her Shemale Strokers as Jasmine Thai and she does have a nice cock and shot a great load on that mirror.

I'm looking to possibly do this on Friday since I am off from work. Can't wait and I'll let you all know who and how it goes.

Thanks everybody for giving me options and opinions!

5 Star Poster

nicoleneuman24

As mentioned above, Melania might also be a good choice. Though I've yet to meet her, we've chatted some and she seems pretty down-to-earth. Most of the gurls I've met or chatted with I would recommend to first-timers for the simple fact that they are willing to talk/work with you to find out what you really want/need in your experience.

If a gurl can't be bothered with your chat and questions, she's not likely to be bothered with the nuances of your desires.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

I don't think Melania is in NY currently according to Eros. Also it said Meow is leaving on the 22nd so I guess she is out as a choice now. I think Szilvia might be my option since she will be in NY on Friday and she offers incall at a reasonable rate. I don't live in Manhattan so outcalls aren't really an option for me. Things could change by Friday as someone might be coming to NY for the holidays.

...I am not on hormones right now. I cum alot and shoot clear past my head....lol
    there is your answer, i have met ruby very cool and sweet so if the $ is an issue

Note: All postings are complete works of fiction and are for entertainment purposes only.

Veteran Poster

I say go for the Susanna Holmes type and get it blown wide open. If you are not pleased at that point, give it up! If you are pleased, then it can only be more pleasure afterwards!!!

Platinum Poster

^ ure an idiot ^

those are horrible 1rst choices

some arent even working anymore

Veteran Poster

(sniff sniff) Jealous ^ ?
    His opinion.

Professional Poster

You cant go wrong with either Jennifer or Yasmin......

EDIT

Forgot about Jasmine Thai....ive heard good things about all three, and they all seem to be pleasant. Rethinking it now, for your first experience I would think around the $300 mark is quite a bit more reasonable. Jennifer is undoubtably gorgeous...but if the $1500 figure bantered is true, then you might want consider the buyers remorse factor. 5 hot girls vs one ultra hot girl...your choice.