Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    Well if you have a cum fetish it know alot of the girls u mentioned cant cum or if they do its not much...I am not on hormones right now. I cum alot and shoot clear past my head....lol
    Wow thats pretty fucking crazy right there lol. Ever thought about being on that show "America's got talent"?

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Junior Poster

lol..Jennifer i'm curious about the hormones, you cycle them? Is that the most effective thing or do other girls take them all the time?(not meant to hijack the thread).

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    I'm curious, why not go to one of the weekly parties and meet up with a non-working girl?
    Weekly parties are hard to get to unless it's a Friday or Saturday night. I work too early in the morning to go to during the week. Besides, the few parties I have gone to it's hard to tell who isn't working.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    I'm curious, why not go to one of the weekly parties and meet up with a non-working girl?
    ROTFLMAO

even the beastliest looking butch queen isnt free

If you were around New York you would be one of my choices as well!

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    Well if you have a cum fetish it know alot of the girls u mentioned cant cum or if they do its not much...I am not on hormones right now. I cum alot and shoot clear past my head....lol

Jennifer, you are convincing me more and more that it should be you. I would LOVE to see you shoot like that!! Are you going to be at Tranny's Gone Wild tonight?? If so I will definitely do my best to make it out there tonight and discuss this further with you.

opcorn

Rookie Poster

BiCG-

I’m in the same situation; still searching out that first time experience.
    My New Year’s resolution? Set up an appointment with Jennifer Paris!

Best of luck Dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketride
    BiCG-

I’m in the same situation; still searching out that first time experience.
    My New Year’s resolution? Set up an appointment with Jennifer Paris!

Best of luck Dude!
    Thanks, you too. I'll post when I do get my first and let you know if it is worth it...which I believe will be with Jennifer.

I Like Fluids Junior Poster

I go with Yasmin even tho I think Jennifer Paris is the hottest. You could see Yasmin like 5 times or see Yasmin(300), Jessica Host(325), Ruby(250), Meow(300?), and Szilvia/Jasmine Thai(300) all for same price. I don't know if Jennifer Paris VIP apointment is more than 1 hour but however long it is its 1500.

I Like Fluids Junior Poster

I go with Yasmin even tho I think Jennifer Paris is the hottest. You could see Yasmin like 5 times or see Yasmin(300), Jessica Host(325), Ruby(250), Meow(300?), and Szilvia/Jasmine Thai(300) all for same price. I don't know if Jennifer Paris VIP apointment is more than 1 hour but however long it is its 1500.