Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Default Who would be the best choice for a first time experience?

My choices are pretty much narrowed down to, in no particular order:

Yasmin Lee
    Jessica Host
    Ruby
    Meow
    Jennifer Paris

I know Jennifer is a bit pricey so that would take a little longer to achieve. If you have any other suggestions I'd love your opinions!

Thanks 4 thinking of me!

xoxo,

Jennifer Paris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	549t2b_103.jpg 
Views:	3190 
Size:	173.4 KB 
ID:	216576  

You are definitely my first choice Jennifer!! I met you at the first Tranny Twister night at Tranny's Gone Wild. You were extremely nice and cool. Hung out with me for a little while. I'm the white guy with shaved head and tattoos that you asked to set the record straight on here about you having a penis, LOL. I am putting some Christmas Cash aside for you! I would like nothing more than for you to teach me a thing or two! I will be at Tranny's Gone Wild again either this Friday or next so I hope to see you there!!

Based on your list, I'd give a nod to Jennifer or Yasmin, but I have yet to meet either of these lovely ladies. Ask me again in a year.

From personal encounter, I'd say that Ruby would be a good choice.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Default Re: Who would be the best choice for a first time experience

Quote Originally Posted by BiCuriousGeorge
    My choices are pretty much narrowed down to, in no particular order:

Yasmin Lee
    Jessica Host
    Ruby
    Meow
    Jennifer Paris

I know Jennifer is a bit pricey so that would take a little longer to achieve. If you have any other suggestions I'd love your opinions!
    What are you looking for? What do you imagine the session to be like? What would you want, what would be a negative?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

There isn't much of a negative with any of them really. My top two pics are definitely Jennifer and Yasmin since I've met them both. I would be looking for a fun encounter that would include oral for both of us and since I've never done it before she would have to be patient and willing to teach technique. I've never had anything in my ass except for a finger and small vibrating bullet so I doubt I'd be able to let them fuck me. I REALLY want them to be able to cum though. I have a cum fetish and want that to be part of my first experience. Basically I want whoever can give me the most unforgettable moment....in a good way though!

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Based on your list, I'd give a nod to Jennifer or Yasmin, but I have yet to meet either of these lovely ladies. Ask me again in a year.

From personal encounter, I'd say that Ruby would be a good choice.
    I thought about Ruby as well since she is currently located near me and I believe offers a GFE. Very tough decision. I hope to have my decision, and experience, before the end of the year

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    I'm curious, why not go to one of the weekly parties and meet up with a non-working girl?
    ROTFLMAO

even the beastliest looking butch queen isnt free

Well if you have a cum fetish it know alot of the girls u mentioned cant cum or if they do its not much...I am not on hormones right now. I cum alot and shoot clear past my head....lol

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    I'm curious, why not go to one of the weekly parties and meet up with a non-working girl?
    Because there arent any there.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan