Rookie Poster

Default when to tell your family

I have been thinking about starting hormones for a while now. My question is when is the best time to tell family members about your decision. Do I try to hide it for a while. since I still live at home( I am moving out in a few months incase your wondering).

I have always been shy and quite and dont talk about my feelings very much. so something this big as for anyone really i get nurvous thinking about it.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: when to tell your family

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanydoll
    I have been thinking about starting hormones for a while now. My question is when is the best time to tell family members about your decision. Do I try to hide it for a while. since I still live at home( I am moving out in a few months incase your wondering).

I have always been shy and quite and dont talk about my feelings very much. so something this big as for anyone really i get nurvous thinking about it.

I'm thinking over the Christmas turkey might not be an ideal time, but, they would be used to the idea come New Years.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Whatever you do..DO NOT do this during the Holidays!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

Default Re: when to tell your family

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanydoll

I'm thinking over the Christmas turkey might not be an ideal time, but, they would be used to the idea come New Years.

LOL I can see it now eating turkey hey DAD guess WHAT!!!!

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

I would leave it till January then just sit down with your parents, and tell them how you feel etc...

My mum came with me to counselling which was a great help to her and me as i felt supported and not alone ...

Good luck with it x

Libb xx

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Rookie Poster

ya I will have to build up enough courage and maybe buy spring.