Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: The restaurant...............

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Ok so you're out with this particular chick you've wanted to get with. She asks you to take her to dinner so you go to a restaurant of her choosing.
    With regards to this forum:

• Do you sit down at the table and wonder who's looking to see if you're with a tranny OR do you do the GROWN UP thing and just prepare to enjoy your meal?

Do you go get your car and pull it up to the front of the restaurant so she can get in OR do you do the GROWN UP thing and walk down the block with her not giving a fuck who sees you or who thinks what?

Had to ask.
    I'd say, IF it's raining..bring the car up by the restaurant entrance so she doesn't get wet. If not raining, enjoy walking side by side with her (that's what my ex does when we were dating).

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Default Re: The restaurant...............

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Ok so you're out with this particular chick you've wanted to get with. She asks you to take her to dinner so you go to a restaurant of her choosing.
    With regards to this forum:

• Do you sit down at the table and wonder who's looking to see if you're with a tranny OR do you do the GROWN UP thing and just prepare to enjoy your meal?

Do you go get your car and pull it up to the front of the restaurant so she can get in OR do you do the GROWN UP thing and walk down the block with her not giving a fuck who sees you or who thinks what?

Had to ask.

I couldn't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks, I do what makes me happy in life, I live my life for me and not strangers,friends, families or others. Society can kiss my ass if they don't approve of what I do.

Junior Poster

I don't worry about what others think or if they are looking at us and we do go to the front of the restaurant because most likely they have valet parking.

Xian

i never worry....i couldn't count the times i have been to dinner with a ts.....have i gotten stares....sure....have i almost gotten in a fight over some idiots remarks....u bet ya...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

Never been concerned with being with somebody I like

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Option c- not give a fuck.

Why should I? 90% the time the dumb comments come from either dudes who are secretly in love with my date, or girls who are jealous ecause all she ever gets are dogs or slobs.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Personally, I apologize to Vicki Richter. I expect nothing in return.
    See sig

opcorn

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:14 pm
    I will never mention Vicki Richter again