Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Funny..My hmm wasn't of disapproval. lol Oh well..

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Funny..My hmm wasn't of disapproval. lol Oh well..

~Kisses.

HTG
    Lies Lies I say. lol Watching House on tv Currently I think Hugh laurie is on funny SOB.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Default Re: Know your admirers: My 20 questions

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    1. So you got a gf/wife and things aren't as good. Why? Because shes a typical woman. Complaining, selfish, controlling, insecure, ect.

2. Exactly how tall are you? How about inside the pants? 5'8". in the pants 7"

3. Boxers, briefs or commando? boxers, or commando if u prefer

4. Shaved, trimmed or bushy? shaved

5. What really turns you on about a girl like me? that a girl like you knows how 2 satisfy a man, and a girl like u doesnt hav bleeding tuna coming from between ur legs once a month.

6. What would you do to be with a girl like me? anything u want baby

7. Do you expect a girl to be picture perfect all the time? Or does bed hair or bad hair days and zits turn you off? Acne, bad breath, and blubber are the only 3 things that really turn me off.

8. What do you do for work? 2 jobs. One is general labor, the other is an internship for my future career.

9. Do you do any type of recreational drugs? Marijuana. Is shrooms considered recreational?

10. What gets you off faster? Some1 whos really into it

11. Have you given anal sex before? yes

12. Have you ever experimented with another dude (i.e. gotten head, given head, kissed etc)? no

13. Who else knows that you're into transexuals? nobody =)

14. Have you ever been caught masturbating? By whom? And what did you do? Did you stop or continue? no i cant say i hav. ive always had locks on my doors growing up and in adulthood.

15. Have you ever played with your ass? does cupping your hand over your asshole, farting, and then putting it in someone elses face considered "play" ?

16. Or have attempted to self suck? never

17. Are you cut or uncut? cut

18. Do you cum a lot? YES

19. Are you a morning person? no

20. Do you cuddle and like naps? yes

What's yours? :P

~Kisses.

HTG

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Ransom you're soul Junior Poster

1. So you got a gf/wife and things aren't as good. Why? Single life is the life for me.

2. Exactly how tall are you? How about inside the pants? 5'10 - easy 7.5-8.

3. Boxers, briefs or commando? Boxers. nothing else.

4. Shaved, trimmed or bushy? Shaved it feels nicer when you shower.

5. What really turns you on about a girl like me? Seeing a shaved ass with a hanging dick.

6. What would you do to be with a girl like me? Pay cash? lol other than that i could care less

7. Do you expect a girl to be picture perfect all the time? Or does bed hair or bad hair days and zits turn you off? I actually perfer the no make look. so when we get married love no make-up for you.

8. What do you do for work? General Practioner.

9. Do you do any type of recreational drugs? Never.

10. What gets you off faster? Yasmin Lee?

11. Have you given anal sex before? About 12 times

12. Have you ever experimented with another dude (i.e. gotten head, given head, kissed etc)All the time

13. Who else knows that you're into transexuals? Nobody, but everybody knows im a fag

14. Have you ever been caught masturbating? By whom? And what did you do? Did you stop or continue? Never.

15. Have you ever played with your ass? Again playing with my ass doesnt interest me

16. Or have attempted to self suck? Just couldnt somehow i think its wrong

17. Are you cut or uncut? Cut

18. Do you cum a lot? All the time.

19. Are you a morning person? Yes, im awake at 6.45am every day.

20. Do you cuddle and like naps?Not really it messes the pattern up?

Out for it all.

Rookie Poster

ok, I thought maybe you disapproved or were questioning me. Hey we all look for acceptance, you can't blame me, maybe I am a little self conscious, lol.