Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    Quote Originally Posted by armando57
    Nicole Dupree
    my bad
    she's definitely on my list
    (sorry Nicole)
    No problem, m'dear. And now I'm close by enough to even possibly take you up on it too.

xo

N

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah
    MORGAN, HAZEL, YASMIN, JESSE, LIBBY, JASMINE, PIXIE, KELLY, AND MANY MORE!
    Thanks for mentioning me love... although it feels rather dilluted with all the other names in there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc01412_153.jpg 
Views:	531 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	274264   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5_345.jpg 
Views:	622 
Size:	166.0 KB 
ID:	274265  

I don't tolerate assholes. I already have one, why would I want another one?

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    HungAngel girls I wanna be with:
    Alyssa87, Kristy Scott, Britney Boykins, Hara, alyssats, JenniferTS, BellaB, LibertyHarkness, Ruby, mimiplastique, asiaMei, JesseFlo

thats who comes to mind immediately. I'm leaving a lot out
    Who, me? I'd say thank you but Hara's on your list too. That makes your taste a bit suspect.
    I could say the same thing..But I'll say this, You never really STOP mouthing off people don'tcha, BB? So what IF I was on his list? It's a problem for you because (you're insecure)?!? That's not my problem nor hang ups! It only shows the guy craves variety..just like with food.

Thanks to those that mentioned me btw. :P

~Kisses.

HTG
    It was obviously a joke. WOW are you predictable and insecure! If you can't take some light teasing then you ma'am are really in the wrong place. Keep showing your true colors though. You're my favorite toy on HA; you make it so much fun to expose your vulnerabilities.

~BB~

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

HungAngel girls I wanna be with:
    Alyssa87, Kristy Scott, Britney Boykins, Hara, alyssats, JenniferTS, BellaB, LibertyHarkness, Ruby, mimiplastique, asiaMei, JesseFlo

thats who comes to mind immediately. I'm leaving a lot out
    Who, me? I'd say thank you but Hara's on your list too. That makes your taste a bit suspect.
    I could say the same thing..But I'll say this, You never really STOP mouthing off people don'tcha, BB? So what IF I was on his list? It's a problem for you because (you're insecure)?!? That's not my problem nor hang ups! It only shows the guy craves variety..just like with food.

Thanks to those that mentioned me btw. :P

~Kisses.

HTG
    It was obviously a joke. WOW are you predictable and insecure! If you can't take some light teasing then you ma'am are really in the wrong place. Keep showing your true colors though. You're my favorite toy on HA; you make it so much fun to expose your vulnerabilities.

~BB~
    Uhuh, way to re-direct your own insecurities! I'm not even slightly teased if that's what you were going for. The only one showing her true colors is you!

Toy? lol As IF, you could even afford one? You couldn't even afford to have somebody to keep you less lonely. Gimme a break!
    What vulnerabilities? For the peeps with 'real' jobs out there..We work hard, long days, get tired and not in the mood for your type of insipid humor, sorry!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

It is "hard" to come up with just one girl. I would be happy to make love to any of these 'hung angels' :

Mia Isabella

Mariam Micol

Kimber James

Kira Harden

Cheyenne Jasmine

Any of the above girls would be a dream "cum" true.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Uhuh, way to re-direct your own insecurities! I'm not even slightly teased if that's what you were going for. The only one showing her true colors is you!

Toy? lol As IF, you could even afford one? You couldn't even afford to have somebody to keep you less lonely. Gimme a break!
    What vulnerabilities? For the peeps with 'real' jobs out there..We work hard, long days, get tired and not in the mood for your type of insipid humor, sorry!

~Kisses.

HTG
    I hate doing this but I feel I should keep this simple: you're an idiot. 'Re-direct' my own insecurities? Don't you mean 'project?' If you're going to do a half-assed job of psychoanalyzing people you don't know, you might want to at least get your terminology right.

The fact that you yourself 're-direct' from whether or not I was joking straight into insults and irrelevant self-congratulatory diatribes instead of defending your statements offers invaluable insight into your obviously tortured psyche. Seriously, I was really only joking so at this point I'm just going to laugh at you as I watch you and your already torn and tattered ego completely self-destruct.

Thanks for the show. You've always been so entertaining...

kind of like an organ grinder.

~BB~

Junior Poster

There are so many tgirls that i would love to make love to. i don't know where to start so i say the one that wants to make love to me.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

all of them.... but on a quick glance at some regulars Nicole Duprees tattoos make me feel curious about an encounter with her

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Oh and Haru Juku is really cute

Professional Poster

Only one for me. Angelina Torres