Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy
    I have talked to mimi on the phone and know one of her road buddies. She is crazy in a good way from what I am told (I was also told she is packin something nice!). Shouldn't mistake people being outspoken for people being mentally ill. Think about it, how boring would this site be if everyone was plain spoken?

It is called a trick, period. However, whether its a hoe or a girl ymet at school that you like if you are spending money in hopes of eventually gettin some ass its called.....trickin' off!!!

Speaking of which, Mimi, with tits like that, you can get it...the wallet that is.
    Call me!!!
    Lies Lies Lies. Now this is whats called a sad pathetic trick.
    As far as what I say to Mimi, next time grown folk are talkin' close your mouth!!!

You dont know me at all, you shouldn't call me a liar if you don't know me...people like you go on forums and insult people for fun. I guess you would be a trick but yo dumb ass probably cant find a job.

At least I am open about what I do and the hoes I see are happy, female or shemale, I treat the ladies right and I am proud of it. I am so tired of people on here that are in denial. I admire these girls and I would rather pay because no feelings are attached. It is fun, what is the difference between this and gong to a strip joint?

As far as what I say to Mimi, next time grown folk are talkin' close your mouth!!!
    STFU TRICK ASS BITCH!!! YOU DONT KNOW ME EITHER BOY! JUST CONTINUE KISSING TRASHY GHETTO UNEDUCATED HEADED TO THE GRAVE ASS! THATS YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MINE! AND IF YOU BELIEVE ALL THE SHIT YOU SAID, THEN YOUR WORSE OFF THAN THAT MOTHERFUCKER! AND BITCH NO, I DONT HAVE A JOB, I HAVE A FUCKING CAREER! NOW STEP TRICK!

Really, is that a threat? As far as your career, stalking mimi around making insults is a hell of a career. Since I told you I was grown, watch who you call boy CUNTBUBBLE!!!

Now I'll just do me and you do you and I hope you excel in your career as costumed hero SUPALAME!!!

Silver Poster

LMAO

Veteran Poster

I have talked to mimi on the phone and know one of her road buddies. She is crazy in a good way from what I am told (I was also told she is packin something nice!). Shouldn't mistake people being outspoken for people being mentally ill. Think about it, how boring would this site be if everyone was plain spoken?

It is called a trick, period. However, whether its a hoe or a girl ymet at school that you like if you are spending money in hopes of eventually gettin some ass its called.....trickin' off!!!

Speaking of which, Mimi, with tits like that, you can get it...the wallet that is.
    Call me!!!
    Lies Lies Lies. Now this is whats called a sad pathetic trick.

You dont know me at all, you shouldn't call me a liar if you don't know me...people like you go on forums and insult people for fun. I guess you would be a trick but yo dumb ass probably cant find a job.

At least I am open about what I do and the hoes I see are happy, female or shemale, I treat the ladies right and I am proud of it. I am so tired of people on here that are in denial. I admire these girls and I would rather pay because no feelings are attached. It is fun, what is the difference between this and gong to a strip joint?

STFU TRICK ASS BITCH!!! YOU DONT KNOW ME EITHER BOY! JUST CONTINUE KISSING TRASHY GHETTO UNEDUCATED HEADED TO THE GRAVE ASS! THATS YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MINE! AND IF YOU BELIEVE ALL THE SHIT YOU SAID, THEN YOUR WORSE OFF THAN THAT MOTHERFUCKER! AND BITCH NO, I DONT HAVE A JOB, I HAVE A FUCKING CAREER! NOW STEP TRICK!

Really, is that a threat? As far as your career, stalking mimi around making insults is a hell of a career. Since I told you I was grown, watch who you call boy CUNTBUBBLE!!!

Now I'll just do me and you do you and I hope you excel in your career as costumed hero SUPALAME!!!
    Nowhere in what I said is there a threat. LEARN TO READ BOY. And I know you're a little boy cause the thing in question only deals with little boys. I guess you might be 17. Whatever. My career? Check this out bitch boy. http://www.netflix.com/Movie/44/7010...1243367964_0_0 So tell me, who the fuck are you again? I must have missed something.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	satellitespercent20graphic_107.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	168.3 KB 
ID:	217216  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Poster

Nowhere in what I said is there a threat. LEARN TO READ BOY. And I know you're a little boy cause the thing in question only deals with little boys. I guess you might be 17. Whatever. My career? Check this out bitch boy. http://www.netflix.com/Movie/44/7010...1243367964_0_0 So tell me, who the fuck are you again? I must have missed something.
    lol, big deal you were a coffee boy on some crappy independent movie.My bet is that you're a professional jizzmopper for that whale in your avatar.

Default Re: How Does it feel to be a trick

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    i know how my end feels
    but i would like to know from some of you
    1.) do you like taking a chance with your hard earned money
    2.) do you ever suffers buyers remorse ( even if you had a great time )

how does it feel to be a trick

I would say.................

60% have been pretty good
    20% Amazing
    10% blah
    and then 10% terrible

I feel on top of the world afterwards for whatever reason.

GOOD THINGS

Being a trick doesn't bother me at all. I've been blissfully divorced for over 35 years& have grown to prefer my own company. I have no intention or desire to share my life (or bathroom) with anybody else. I don't need or want companionship. I came to the conclusion long ago that professional sex providers are actually cheaper than jumping through hoops to avoid paying up front. When it's over, it's over. No games or clinging. Repeat performances are completely at my discretion.

It's liberating.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Rookie Poster

I have had buyers remorse before. But I have had that with girls I wasn't paying either.

I go for regular massage and sometimes I get a bad masseuse I just dont go back. If I have someone I like and enjoy I go back.

I shop for a service I read feedback and I take my time. If someone does not handle themselves in a professional matter or the place they are in is dumpy chances are so will the service be so I just walk away or hang up. If I get the slightest chance the person I am dealing with does not respect their customers.

So sometimes the customer isn't that stupid. How much do you spend on make up, hair clothes etc... Its all relative how much do you make and how much you spend. Ive lost more of my hard earned money in the stock market, so might as well enjoy myself you only live once. Some of us tricks or whatever your label is for us have decent lives and decent jobs and decent families or girlfriends, we just want to have some different sex thats all. I feel really sorry for most working girls, or hores, hookers, prostitutes or whatever we call you. What will you do to support yourself when you get too old, sick, or whatever???

Who is being used or tricked? I am not picking up girls on the street. I will meet the better ones so I have a lot of decent experiences I would say 70% were really good, the rest average, and maybe just 4 or 5 bad ones. As for hard earned money, work smarter not harder. I wish you all the best, have a good holiday.

And remember you have one life and it goes by quick, most people will die by the decisions they make when the are younger or live happily by them. And some others are just doing what they need to survive which can make you angry, bitter, and tired. But again people say you have a choice but do you after a certain age, sometimes you just have to grind out your living I hope you do not feel that way because if you do you are already dead.

lol up here tricks are people that are tattle tails, people that go telling on ya lol

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

How does it feel to be a crack whore with clown sized tits?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gr4phic4rtist08
    How does it feel to be a crack whore with clown sized tits?
    LMAO!

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!