Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

and thank the lord !!!!!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    So mimi,

Do you not appreciate your tricks?

every last one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rape_606.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	216724  

I think a lot of people make a bigger deal out of this than it is. I feel the same about being a trick as I do about buying a coffee from Starbucks. No big deal. It's great to be able to afford the things I want. And it isn't paying for sex. It's paying for her to leave. No entanglements. How does anyone feel after busting a nut or drinking a good bottle of wine? Pretty damn good. Sometimes during my workday I take off and see a girl or a ts. Sometimes I take off and go to the gym. Both of those are good days for me. And then I go home and the good times continue. It is an absolutely wonderful life here in America.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy
    I have talked to mimi on the phone and know one of her road buddies. She is crazy in a good way from what I am told (I was also told she is packin something nice!). Shouldn't mistake people being outspoken for people being mentally ill. Think about it, how boring would this site be if everyone was plain spoken?

It is called a trick, period. However, whether its a hoe or a girl ymet at school that you like if you are spending money in hopes of eventually gettin some ass its called.....trickin' off!!!

Speaking of which, Mimi, with tits like that, you can get it...the wallet that is.
    Call me!!!
    Lies Lies Lies. Now this is whats called a sad pathetic trick.
    As far as what I say to Mimi, next time grown folk are talkin' close your mouth!!!

You dont know me at all, you shouldn't call me a liar if you don't know me...people like you go on forums and insult people for fun. I guess you would be a trick but yo dumb ass probably cant find a job.

At least I am open about what I do and the hoes I see are happy, female or shemale, I treat the ladies right and I am proud of it. I am so tired of people on here that are in denial. I admire these girls and I would rather pay because no feelings are attached. It is fun, what is the difference between this and gong to a strip joint?

As far as what I say to Mimi, next time grown folk are talkin' close your mouth!!!

Rookie Poster

Mimi, I live in Chicago, hope to see you one day....

Silver Poster

BABY 773 824 NINE SIX FIVE FOR

LOL CRAIGS LIST STYLE

WE CAN LAUGH AT ALL THESE FREAKS IN DENIAL
    LIKE KEEPINGIT FAGGOTY AS FUCK

Junior Poster

You should have included your mailing address so I can send you some Monopoly money.

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique

LOL CRAIGS LIST STYLE

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PeteIsHere
    You should have included your mailing address so I can send you some Monopoly money.

LOL CRAIGS LIST STYLE

LMAO WHAT A COMPLETE UTTER FAGG !!! !
    POST A PICTURE FAGGG

FOR SOMEONE WHO IS NOT A FAN YOU SURE SEEM STARVED FOR MY ATTENTION

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by pimpdog
    mimi is a angry lil man.

man ??? do i look angry to you ????

you guys take shit real seriously around here like your not cock hounds
    BITCH get a clue
    WOW!! REALLY SHOWS OFF UR NATURAL-BEAUTY!! BREAST JOB IS AWESOME

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    I have talked to mimi on the phone and know one of her road buddies. She is crazy in a good way from what I am told (I was also told she is packin something nice!). Shouldn't mistake people being outspoken for people being mentally ill. Think about it, how boring would this site be if everyone was plain spoken?

It is called a trick, period. However, whether its a hoe or a girl ymet at school that you like if you are spending money in hopes of eventually gettin some ass its called.....trickin' off!!!

Speaking of which, Mimi, with tits like that, you can get it...the wallet that is.
    Call me!!!
    Lies Lies Lies. Now this is whats called a sad pathetic trick.

You dont know me at all, you shouldn't call me a liar if you don't know me...people like you go on forums and insult people for fun. I guess you would be a trick but yo dumb ass probably cant find a job.

At least I am open about what I do and the hoes I see are happy, female or shemale, I treat the ladies right and I am proud of it. I am so tired of people on here that are in denial. I admire these girls and I would rather pay because no feelings are attached. It is fun, what is the difference between this and gong to a strip joint?

STFU TRICK ASS BITCH!!! YOU DONT KNOW ME EITHER BOY! JUST CONTINUE KISSING TRASHY GHETTO UNEDUCATED HEADED TO THE GRAVE ASS! THATS YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MINE! AND IF YOU BELIEVE ALL THE SHIT YOU SAID, THEN YOUR WORSE OFF THAN THAT MOTHERFUCKER! AND BITCH NO, I DONT HAVE A JOB, I HAVE A FUCKING CAREER! NOW STEP TRICK!

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!