Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Are transexuals overly superficial?

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    I wasnt talking about me personally.
    I dont interact with transexuals that much ....just when I am in the city and i dont try to date them.
    Please dont get upset I am just asking a question.
    You didn't only ask a question. You made a statement saying that transsexuals are inferior to "genetic" women. You don't think that someone would take offense?

How do you draw such conclusions if you don't try to date them and don't interact with them? Just from what you read on the internet?

From your last statement, it seems like we can both agree that you don't really know much about transwomen since you don't talk to transwomen in general and you don't date them. Thus making your whole thread pointless.

/thread
    No.
    I said many transexuals FEEL they are equal with a genetic girl which they are not.
    I think SOME transexuals are actually superior to women............

No.
    I said many transexuals FEEL they are equal with a genetic girl which they are not.
    What is this, mother Russia? Some are more equal than others?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly
    I wasnt talking about me personally.
    I dont interact with transexuals that much ....just when I am in the city and i dont try to date them.
    Please dont get upset I am just asking a question.
    You didn't only ask a question. You made a statement saying that transsexuals are inferior to "genetic" women. You don't think that someone would take offense?

How do you draw such conclusions if you don't try to date them and don't interact with them? Just from what you read on the internet?

From your last statement, it seems like we can both agree that you don't really know much about transwomen since you don't talk to transwomen in general and you don't date them. Thus making your whole thread pointless.

/thread
    No.

lol,you can't get out of that one.

I'm out of this thread. Going to go to masterbate to the rich and handsom brad pitt.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Why do people who are treated as sex objects act like sex objects?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Platinum Poster

It seems like most girls want this model type guy or a rich guy not matter what the girl looks like.
    The girl might not even be passable herself but wants to date a supermodel.
    Do transexuals see themsleves as they really are or through rose colored glasses.
    riiiiight.

if girls see themselves through any special glasses they must be the same glasses 98% of the men that hit on me use.

they think they can bag the ultra hot, ultra passable, ultra supermodel when they are 15+yrs older, overweight, married, jobless, etc etc etc

blows my motherfucking mind

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

i am confused over the whole equal and inferior bit???

Didnt know human beings are judged on a scale...damm i need to get out more..

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Junior Poster

opcorn opcorn opcorn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    i am confused over the whole equal and inferior bit???

Didnt know human beings are judged on a scale...damm i need to get out more..
    I never used the word "inferior".
    Can people not read?
    Some of you girls need to read what you write on this board.
    Im not putting anyone down........

Veteran Poster

Solitary, have you not learned anything since you've been posting here. You can't start this kind of thread here. And if you do, you have to watch every single word. You should know that by nature some tgirls are ultra sensitive. So what you see as an attempt at gaining some insight about how they think and feel about themselves, they will always see it as negative, offensive and demeaning if you dont watch your choice of words. I kinda see what you were trying to say. I think it applies more to the younger girls 18-25. The more mature trans women dont think like that. Maybe if you actually spent some REAL time around trans girls you would know this. What he's getting at is that some girls feel they should have a dime piece when in reality they're only a nickel. This does also apply to genetic women. But I tend to see it a little more with tgirls. Again, this is something I've seen among the really young less mature girls, not the older level headed(yes there are some) mature women. Believe it or not, some tgirls just want someone that really cares about them and is secure in his sexuality. Someone that treats them with the same respect he would give to a genetic woman. Nothing wrong with that.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!