Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Solidarity, I got what you were saying and I can see why you might think what you thought. I think many TS women put that out there on the surface but when it comes down to it, when it comes down to the real heart of that girl they want what everyone wants. I don't think you were right but there was a little truth in it.

Your interactions with TS women appears to me to be superficial so you will more likely see the more superficial side of those people. Its worse with Ts women because many of them feel the need to put up barriers and walls for defensive purposes. They have to with all of the users, chaser, haters, tricks, shady characters and worse. Superficial stances can sometimes be a defense. Society tells TS women that they can't have a good man that will love them and grow old with them. Many girls believe that on some level and it effects how they deal with men.

In my history, many of the same TS women that were talking about how they had to have a man that had X,Y, and Z were with guys who in no way meet those standards.

I give you props for just going beyond the typical post.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova
    Solidarity, I got what you were saying and I can see why you might think what you thought. I think many TS women put that out there on the surface but when it comes down to it, when it comes down to the real heart of that girl they want what everyone wants. I don't think you were right but there was a little truth in it.

Your interactions with TS women appears to me to be superficial so you will more likely see the more superficial side of those people. Its worse with Ts women because many of them feel the need to put up barriers and walls for defensive purposes. They have to with all of the users, chaser, haters, tricks, shady characters and worse. Superficial stances can sometimes be a defense. Society tells TS women that they can't have a good man that will love them and grow old with them. Many girls believe that on some level and it effects how they deal with men.

In my history, many of the same TS women that were talking about how they had to have a man that had X,Y, and Z were with guys who in no way meet those standards.

I give you props for just going beyond the typical post.
    sadly its not just society that tells us we cant have a good man... its the men that claim to be our supporters and admirers that tell us we cant have those things either

"im not out"
    "im not single"
    "i just want sex"

anytime ive dated a guy that wasnt "xyz" on the outside wasnt bc i was settling ... it was bc he was "xyz" where it mattered

Junior Poster

This is why it can be a waste to even try having a relationship with a TS. I don't see how it's possible for a regular guy to remain attracted to anyone who is increasingly superficial. Most times it's better you feed them the little they desire and take advantage of their body, trust me, thats the best and easiest path.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sammy2
    This is why it can be a waste to even try having a relationship with a TS. I don't see how it's possible for a regular guy to remain attracted to anyone who is increasingly superficial. Most times it's better you feed them the little they desire and take advantage of their body, trust me, thats the best and easiest path.

or maybe its bc of fags like you that fuck w/ girls heads that make them act and do the things they do

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

or maybe its bc of fags like you that fuck w/ girls heads that make them act and do the things they do
    Jen, no one can make you do anything. We all have choices. Adults are always responsible for their actions. What you're referencing is a term called misplaced anger. And its dead wrong. So and so hurt me so I'm gonna act this way and hurt someone else. Bullshit! Everyone gets fucked over one time or another, but that never justifies fucking over others. This is how some tgirls operate and its immature as hell. Weak ass people do that. A strong minded person takes the hit, and keeps it moving. Hopefully using better judgement in the people they get involved with. Building walls around who you are is a totally different defense mechanism that some resort to also. At least that doesnt harm innocent people like misplaced anger does.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

Default Re: Are transexuals overly superficial?

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    Dont get mad but its one of my topics again.
    Are transexuals more superficial than the dominant culture?
    It seems so to me but I want your opinion.
    It seems like most girls want this model type guy or a rich guy not matter what the girl looks like.
    The girl might not even be passable herself but wants to date a supermodel.
    Do transexuals see themsleves as they really are or through rose colored glasses.
    Many....just read this board for reference...feel they are equal to a genetic woman when clearly they are not.
    Is this a case a transexuals having a higher self esteem than the dominant culture?
    Am I off base again?
    No

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470

Jen, no one can make you do anything. We all have choices. Adults are always responsible for their actions. What you're referencing is a term called misplaced anger. And its dead wrong. So and so hurt me so I'm gonna act this way and hurt someone else. Bullshit! Everyone gets fucked over one time or another, but that never justifies fucking over others. This is how some tgirls operate and its immature as hell. Weak ass people do that. A strong minded person takes the hit, and keeps it moving. Hopefully using better judgement in the people they get involved with. Building walls around who you are is a totally different defense mechanism that some resort to also. At least that doesnt harm innocent people like misplaced anger does.

You wanna talk about misplaced anger and immaturity,you are the same bozo who wanted me to meet him somewhere so we can fight.It's funny when angry fools try to sound like a calm logical person.

Extremely!

They also seem to forget the future and live in the present glory. Travels, money, attention, superficial love, clients who love your body, you tend to forget people need to love you for your accomplishments and your person.
    It's a cycle that trans women go through.

"There's always a prettier, younger girl who will shove you down the stairs and out of her way".

Make something out of your money and yourself before Osternhout dies! There is just so much one can pull, tuck, snip and fold.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

You wanna talk about misplaced anger and immaturity,you are the same bozo who wanted me to meet him somewhere so we can fight.It's funny when angry fools try to sound like a calm logical person.
    IT AINT MISPLACED MOTHERFUCKER. I HATE YOU. AND I HAVE PEOPLE THAT KNOW YOU. AND I WILL FIND YOU. MY ANGER IS TOWARDS YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU FUCKIN SAY OUT YOUR MOUTH. AND I WILL PLACE MY ANGER ON YOU. I WARNED YOU SEVERAL TIMES TO STAY AWAY FROM ME ON THESE BOARDS. OBVIOUSLY, YOU CAN'T READ. SO IT WILL BE DEALT WITH.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Poster

ergh! wrong

its not misplaced anger its justifiable. if a girl is constantly tossed around and made to feel she isnt worth anything more then a fuck, a play thing, a toy for his every whim, such as what he is suggesting... then eventually the girl says enough and puts a price on her accepting those terms

its not really anger as much as dealing w/ the circumstances and making it benefit her as much as it does him