Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    my 2 cents is i am not looking to play some girl to have sex with me...i have enough of them to not have to trick some girl to sleep with me....as far as dating goes , the second i feel the girl is just looking for a daddy or someone to take care of , is the 2nd the date is over...no room for dependents here....i admit a lot of my fellow guys have not control over trannies but i am not one of them...

+1
    Nothing wrong with being in a position to help in dire straights but Im not a bank/atm with a 1234 pin number.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DL_NL
    Geez, if your impressions of t-girls come from those on this forum and limited to their writings here (or what you want to read, probably), you have a pretty small sample size.

Quit generalizing, stop fantasizing behind your keyboard and get out into the real world.

I've met quite my share of superficial GGs but that's not enough to think that all of them are.

keepingitreal470: time to up the medication or get off this forum. You're deranged.
    Nothing wrong with me at all. I keep it real jackass. There are 2 people on this board that I really hope to see face to face one day. And I will and I'll address them like never before. Everyone else here doesnt bother me at all.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your personal vendetta is getting old.

Insert funny quote here

Junior Poster

Default Re: Are transexuals overly superficial?

they have a mystic interior

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cartoon tumblr_m2nuvbdjxo1r5hx3j-is-doomsday-the-other-villain-cast-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	947286You reopened an 8 year old thread for that comment!?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by sukumvit boy; 07-05-2016 at 05:30 AM.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Since the thread is reopened, I think when anyone reaches a certain level of attractiveness and society constantly lets them know, yes, they do become superficial to whatever extent. The TS part is irrelevant.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

I can see where you are coming from on this. However, TS Women have to deal with many things a normal woman doesn't have to deal with. They need to be a bit more cautious and safe when talking to men so its a necessity.

Life is short. Just enjoy it.

Senior Member Junior Poster sockratees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    Dont get mad but its one of my topics again.
    Are transexuals more superficial than the dominant culture?
    It seems so to me but I want your opinion.
    It seems like most girls want this model type guy or a rich guy not matter what the girl looks like.
    The girl might not even be passable herself but wants to date a supermodel.
    Do transexuals see themsleves as they really are or through rose colored glasses.
    Many....just read this board for reference...feel they are equal to a genetic woman when clearly they are not.
    Is this a case a transexuals having a higher self esteem than the dominant culture?
    Am I off base again?
    I have tried to word this as respectfully as possible while getting my point across but it seems like transexuals are super picky when it comes to men.
    I used to try tg dating sites. It's nuts. They have valid reasons to be suspicious/picky of guys(chasers, retards, etc.) but that just makes it that much harder for the sane guys the get to know the person. Add to that the princess culture in the West and you get a very losing battle for your male suitor. I tried several times over the course of 3 years. Deleted and created a new account on each dating break. At the end I just said fuck it. Never again.

more on the princess culture, check out "choosingbeggers" on reddit. for the most part i think women see men as subhuman on dating sites.