Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default Are transexuals overly superficial?

Dont get mad but its one of my topics again.
    Are transexuals more superficial than the dominant culture?
    It seems so to me but I want your opinion.
    It seems like most girls want this model type guy or a rich guy not matter what the girl looks like.
    The girl might not even be passable herself but wants to date a supermodel.
    Do transexuals see themsleves as they really are or through rose colored glasses.
    Many....just read this board for reference...feel they are equal to a genetic woman when clearly they are not.
    Is this a case a transexuals having a higher self esteem than the dominant culture?
    Am I off base again?
    I have tried to word this as respectfully as possible while getting my point across but it seems like transexuals are super picky when it comes to men.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

5 Star Poster

I used to give a superfacial, but then I got my balls removed and now I don't squirt like I used to.

Giggles,
    TS Jamie

Gold Poster

Default Re: Are transexuals overly superficial?

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    Dont get mad but its one of my topics again.
    Are transexuals more superficial than the dominant culture?
    It seems so to me but I want your opinion.
    It seems like most girls want this model type guy or a rich guy not matter what the girl looks like.
    The girl might not even be passable herself but wants to date a supermodel.
    Do transexuals see themsleves as they really are or through rose colored glasses.
    Many....just read this board for reference...feel they are equal to a genetic woman when clearly they are not.
    Is this a case a transexuals having a higher self esteem than the dominant culture?
    Am I off base again?
    I have tried to word this as respectfully as possible while getting my point across but it seems like transexuals are super picky when it comes to men.
    How do you get your statistics.I think you just make that shit up to give other people your interpretation of what transsexuals are.Honestly do you think all transsexuals think like that and really how is that no different then some genetic girls.I personally think you have some kind of hidden agenda to all your stereotypes and perceptions about transsexuals.You are either a fool or a closet dragqueen.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

First of all, am I reading this wrong or do you need to shut the fuck up right this second and stop making threads?

Do you really expect someone to like someone who has no redeeming qualitys what-so-ever? Are you feeling like this because transwomen are always rejecting you? Maybe its not them...

You generalize a whole group of women without even knowing many of them. Of course transwomen will be picky. When there are guys out there like you, who so easily insult us, you have to sort through the huge piles of trash to find the good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly
    First of all, am I reading this wrong or do you need to shut the fuck up right this second and stop making threads?

Do you really expect someone to like someone who has no redeeming qualitys what-so-ever? Are you feeling like this because transwomen are always rejecting you? Maybe its not them...
    I wasnt talking about me personally.
    I dont interact with transexuals that much ....just when I am in the city and i dont try to date them.
    Please dont get upset I am just asking a question.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I wasnt talking about me personally.
    I dont interact with transexuals that much ....just when I am in the city and i dont try to date them.
    Please dont get upset I am just asking a question.
    You didn't only ask a question. You made a statement saying that transsexuals are inferior to "genetic" women. You don't think that someone would take offense?

How do you draw such conclusions if you don't try to date them and don't interact with them? Just from what you read on the internet?

From your last statement, it seems like we can both agree that you don't really know much about transwomen since you don't talk to transwomen in general and you don't date them. Thus making your whole thread pointless.

/thread

Gold Poster

Many....just read this board for reference...feel they are equal to a genetic woman when clearly they are not
    Like i said you have some kind of hidden agenda.

Gold Poster

How do you draw such conclusions if you don't try to date them and don't interact with them? Just from what you read on the internet?

He is a closeted transsexual who apparently can't cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

He is a closeted transsexuals who apparently can't cut it.
    Litterally