Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gamers.?.?.?.?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog
    Im on the Xbox 360 playing these games on Live:

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

Gear Of War 2

Left 4 Dead

Call Of Duty 4 (not a fan of the WWII games but may grab COD5 soon)
    What's your gamertag?
    RxR Remy

I'm in a clan on GameBattles tho I rarely compete due to my odd hours lol RxR stands for Zombies Of Merk!!!!

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Rookie Poster

My game is America's Army. It's a blast and you can't beat the price (it's free).

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

I'm playing Resistance 2 on PS3. My gamertag is Kenny216

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    I play Eve-online on my PC ... its a little mmorpg in space where basically you can do anything you want.....

It has a player driven econmy and all sorts of stuff .....

err other than that i play my old PS2 at hte moment some old school games at moment..

soul reaver - FF7 - Tenchu - ratchet & clank
    I know people that love Eve. I heard about some mining grind though and that turned me off. MMOs can be a lot of fun but they are seriously time consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by marissaazts
    i used to play wow but all i did was twink bg's
    i play warhammer now its fun and ya dont have to bother w/pve stuff ya can just go arround and kill other players to lvl
    So I'm guessing you're not the carebear type then lol.

I got Midnight Club: Los Angeles a couple days ago and have been playing that quite a bit. It's fun and much improved since their first game in the series.

I'm also playing Dark Space which is just amazing. The atmosphere, ambient sounds, mood, everything is just perfect and comes together so well... which in turn makes it all the more scarier. Man that game scares the hell out of me. Just standing still makes me nervous because you can hear the ship creaking, parts of the ship banging around in the back ground and those damn monsters scurrying around the ventilation shafts.

A few days ago I finished Fallout 3 which had amazingly done environments. Also had creepy parts in it as well.

And then I'm looking forward to Skate 2 which comes out in three weeks and then next month, Street Fighter IV comes out. Really want that also.

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Gold Poster

^^^^^^^^^^i think you mean dead space.

I just downloaded the lord of the rings conquest game and it was really fun playing it online.

Veteran Poster

No work till Monday boss let us off for weekend. Ive been so bored that I got Prince of Persia out and started playing them all(1-3)

Junior Poster

I still have a PS2, I'm waiting for the PS3 price drop but more than likely will just pick up a used 60GB or 20GB model since its backward compatible.

On the PC I play GTR2 and Race '07 online, but I don't like having to get the steering wheel out all the time and MIGHT look into the 360 controller since its analog and PC compatible.

On the PS2, I'm playing ToCA Race Driver 3 mostly online to get use to playing with actual "people" and not racing just the AI which on every game takes interesting "lines" into a corner for some reason...

I'm mostly waiting for the official GT5 release on PS3, I didn't get a PS2 until GT4 last time, so there's plenty of games to play anyway. I just finished GTA3 (didn't bother with all the side gigs) about a month or two ago and will borrow Vice City from my friend as I want to play them in order.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dj4monie
    I still have a PS2, I'm waiting for the PS3 price drop but more than likely will just pick up a used 60GB or 20GB model since its backward compatible.

On the PC I play GTR2 and Race '07 online, but I don't like having to get the steering wheel out all the time and MIGHT look into the 360 controller since its analog and PC compatible.

On the PS2, I'm playing ToCA Race Driver 3 mostly online to get use to playing with actual "people" and not racing just the AI which on every game takes interesting "lines" into a corner for some reason...

I'm mostly waiting for the official GT5 release on PS3, I didn't get a PS2 until GT4 last time, so there's plenty of games to play anyway. I just finished GTA3 (didn't bother with all the side gigs) about a month or two ago and will borrow Vice City from my friend as I want to play them in order.
    Ps3 drop should occur late 2010
    also to add on any military base its tax free and 160gb is now at 400 on base only. 80gb is 300
    Bro in law told me today