Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by elizats
    Quote Originally Posted by jesseflo
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Cursed, I'm Irish
    my christmas is gonna be sad and lonely but im hoping everyone has somewhere to go and a nice family to be with!
    Why is your christmas going to be sad and lonely?
    my parents dont really care about holidays and are very poor so they can never afford to get me any presents. no friends,no xmas tree, decorating,special dinner, nothing really so its like any other day for me.tommy and chaingunner sent me a present so i was very happy to get those as without them id have nothing.they are great guys!
    why dont you send to your parents a present? or maybe some money to give them better Christmas holidays?
    actually i take care of my parents and pay for everything for them, always have for years now.

Rookie Poster

I have gotten to know Jesse the last couple of months through IM's. Not only is she a gorgeous girl, but she has an incredible personality and a very kind heart. She deserves the best Christmas possible.
    Merry Christmas Jesse.

Junior Poster

Nice!

Xian

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by pullme
    I have gotten to know Jesse the last couple of months through IM's. Not only is she a gorgeous girl, but she has an incredible personality and a very kind heart. She deserves the best Christmas possible.
    Merry Christmas Jesse.

and a very merry christmas to you babe!!!!! thank you.

Merry Christmas sweetie Jesse
    you are amazing...

Junior Poster

Such sexy pix. I dont say this bout a girl 2 often, but u r str8 wifey. I'd let u sit on my lap in church.
    I'm goin 2 b alone on Christmas 2, so if U feel a lil cozy feelin on Christmas morn, it's just me dreamin u a hug.

If you ain't pickin me up, don't look down on me!!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlkJewels
    Such sexy pix. I dont say this bout a girl 2 often, but u r str8 wifey. I'd let u sit on my lap in church.
    I'm goin 2 b alone on Christmas 2, so if U feel a lil cozy feelin on Christmas morn, it's just me dreamin u a hug.
    aww your so sweet. thank you babe. sending big hugs right back to you!!!!

Rookie Poster

my christmas is gonna be sad and lonely but im hoping everyone has somewhere to go and a nice family to be with!
    my parents dont really care about holidays and are very poor so they can never afford to get me any presents. no friends,no xmas tree, decorating,special dinner, nothing really so its like any other day for me.tommy and chaingunner sent me a present so i was very happy to get those as without them id have nothing.they are great guys!
    why dont you send to your parents a present? or maybe some money to give them better Christmas holidays?
    actually i take care of my parents and pay for everything for them, always have for years now.

thats good you have such supporting parents. I have been thinking about starting hormones and tell my parents my plans. well after xmas of coarse lol. just hard to build up the courage.

Merry xmas

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanydoll

thats good you have such supporting parents. I have been thinking about starting hormones and tell my parents my plans. well after xmas of coarse lol. just hard to build up the courage.

Merry xmas
    good luck with everything!!!! hope all turns out great!

Senior Member Professional Poster luv4Tgirls's Avatar

OMG Jesse, I must say I can't get those pics off my mind, I don't see a problem with that. You very Beautiful. I won't be able to sleep the nite before Christmas, to see if Santa brings you over for under the tree.