Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy
    Once again, waffle boy conveniently excludes the facts. 1,100 buses a day were ordered from Landstar by FEMA. 400 a day showed up from Landstar, and transported people out of town. This is in addition to the local, state, and volunteer services from out of state. These all add up to close to 2,000 buses per day. Landstar says they are owed over 200,000,000$., after receiving 59,000,000$ from the Federal Government already. That's just the first of waffle boys charges.
    I never even addressed the issue of the buses, I believe that it was FK that exposed you and your new ally (congrats, sammy, lol) ignorance on that subject. And the kool-aid you jackasses are drinking must be 99% moonshine...

Veteran Poster

I wish we could get good "Moon" on a regular basis. It's a hell of a lot better than the LSD your parents ate that produced a waffle boy like you. You know mike....no one know anything about you, even though you dominate the political side of this board. It's because, like your progressive friends, you have no ideas or platform....just attack, attack, attack.

Platinum Poster

I wish we could get good "Moon" on a regular basis. It's a hell of a lot better than the LSD your parents ate that produced a waffle boy like you. You know mike....no one know anything about you, even though you dominate the political side of this board. It's because, like your progressive friends, you have no ideas or platform....just attack, attack, attack.
    My parents never dropped acid , or smoked weed...I wish they would have...

And the hysteria about LSD and birth defects were proven wrong when Timothy Leary was still alive. Total BS like the posts your friends have put forth (you , on the other hand just spout reich-wing troll drivel)...

Although fetal-alcohol syndrome is a documented birth defect...

Which leads me to believe that one of your mother's brothers had a fondness for the "shine"...

Veteran Poster

Attack, attack, attack. Who is the "real" waffle boy????? Is he even a "boy". What does he really stand for??????????? Is he under 18????????

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddygump
    his usual reich-wing troll drivel

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Once again, waffle boy conveniently excludes the facts. 1,100 buses a day were ordered from Landstar by FEMA. 400 a day showed up from Landstar, and transported people out of town. This is in addition to the local, state, and volunteer services from out of state. These all add up to close to 2,000 buses per day. Landstar says they are owed over 200,000,000$., after receiving 59,000,000$ from the Federal Government already. That's just the first of waffle boys charges.
    I never even addressed the issue of the buses, I believe that it was FK that exposed you and your new ally (congrats, sammy, lol) ignorance on that subject. And the kool-aid you jackasses are drinking must be 99% moonshine...
    I dont need an ally. You have still YET to respond to MY question.. because you CANT.

Veteran Poster

Answer a question.........for once!!! Who are you???? What do you believe in????????? What do you get OFF ON, besides attacking ?????????

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by samstl99
    Ok Chef Mike. you answered.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    I notice that you conveniently skipped over the article regarding the Schiavo case, which is an example of this supposedly conservative regime's blatant disregard of states rights, besides the partisan vote of the supreme court giving shrubya the presidency, that is...

And let's not forget shrubs endorsement of a constitutional ban on gay marriage...

Do you need more examples of the current regime's blatant disregard for the states rights that reich-wingers have always held so dear?

No, you will continue to cherry pick for something positive about the bunch of criminals in the whitehouse, or bring up something "relevant" about the LAST prez...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

Answer a question.........for once!!! Who are you???? What do you believe in????????? What do you get OFF ON, besides attacking ?????????

Ladies and Gentlemen, you have just witnessed what is called a "meltdown".

LOL