Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default I urge ALL of you to watch this. (Hurricane Related)

the beauty .........the fantasy.......i die.......i die

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

That's a tough video to watch.
    You're full of shit on everything else Geekmeat but thanks for that link.

It's time Joe America woke up and realised your leadership doesn't give a shit about you - black, white, red, yellow - it's irrelevant, you're in...or your out, and most of you are definately on the outside.
    This has nothing to do with Republican or Democrat, it's got to do with management failure. If Clinton was to be impeached for a 15 min blowjob when the country was sleeping, then what should happen to Bush for staying on vacation for 2 days when his country is dying?

Fire the guy who is meant to be leading this company...I mean country.
    Employees of the US - speak to your Union!
    seanchai

Junior Poster

Actually Im not full of shit.......only partially.
    I am a very socially conscious person who participates in protest all the time.
    The guy on the video was more than likely a republican.
    I am NOT a democrat and CERTAINLY not a republican(nazi).
    Its really rough because people like me warned everyone who would listen about George Bush.
    Ive never seen so many grown men completely destroyed by grief and tears.

UPDATE....
    They are now saying that up to 20,000 people may have died in this storm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05storm.1842_198.jpg 
Views:	3462 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	28560   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	516-front_big_106.jpg 
Views:	3446 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	28561  

the beauty .........the fantasy.......i die.......i die

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

You make some good points, Mega. I consider myself a liberal and you seem to be on the conservative side of things. Nothing wrong with that, it's different points of view that allow an open society to exist.

My problem with the current administration, and Bush in particular, is his lacking in the qualities that should be required in an American president. Fuck the politics involved, the person I want as the head of this country should be beyond that. He was in a position where nobody really knew what was going on, and he didn't rise above it, take control, and do what a leader of the worlds last remaining Super Power should have done.

You can blame the governor of the state, or the mayor, or the system in general. Bush didn't lead and prove himself above the process, and that's not the sort of person who should be sitting in the white house.

It's not a democrat vs republican thing. I'm sure John Kerry wouldn't have performed any better. I think we, as a country, need to raise the bar on who we vote into office, and have more then just two corporate sell-outs to choose from.

Maybe I have higher expectations then most people, but I think that's really the whole point of being part of a potentially great society.

I'll get off the soap box now. Somebody post some pictures of some cute girls or something.

And now for something completely different...

But yet it still fits in.
    Go figure
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bullshitbingo_684.jpg 
Views:	3326 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	28562   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bullshitbingo_160.jpg 
Views:	3331 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	28563  

I got that from the Whitehouse.

I got that from the Whitehouse.

i read where condeleeza rice was goin to plays and shopping for expensive shoes while people are dying in NO. just goes to show how much she and a lot of others in the administration thought about this. and those thinking that only blacks are on the tough receivin end of this are wrong. st. benard parish which is mostly white IS JUST NOW receiving help. 1 week after the hurricane arrived and theyre just starting to get food, water and supplies because most of the help was being sent to central NO. so this isnt really a race issue IMO but an issue of the local/state/federal government being slow to respond to this.

New Orleans, no place like home.

Junior Poster

Im not even gonna bother with this one[/i]

Shut The Fuck Up......

5 Star Poster

I love you Mega. I think you're totally right on that one. Seanchai loves to bash American politics even though he's English and he lives here. It's kinda endearing though. I think the resentment goes back to the revolutionary war.

No matter who the President is, people are going to complain. I don't blindly follow and nobody should. However, the system that the American people put into place made him the President. The American people made him the President. When was the last time America had a President who was real and not a slimey, power hungry guy who just wanted to get rich(er)? I can't really think of any. In that respect, you're totally right about Kerry. I doubt he would have done any better.

If someone is really suggesting that America attacked the WTC towers they are smoking crack. No offense. They are the same people saying that the government covered up aliens in Area 51 and created AIDS to kill gay people and drug users.

I am curious if this fuel thing is going to spark another recession. When the gas companies realize that they can really charge whatever they want at this point and people will continue to buy gas, I think it's going to get really ugly.