Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Professional Poster

I don't think any violence is appropriate against any sitting President...whether it were Clinton, Bush, or when Obama sits behind that podium. This could have easily been much more dangerous objects that could have harmed any number of others in the room...Remember that when Obama has to sit up there and explain away why he's keeping troops in Iraq after all his promises of change, and why he put war hawks like Clinton in his cabinet.

Junior Poster

Bush will go down as the worst Pres in US history, however we need to stop helping these other ungrateful countries. Fuck Them I hope Obama stops giving aid to all those countries in the world that hate Americans.

Lobbyist are scum.

5 Star Poster

besty video ever

Quote Originally Posted by rico87
    Bush will go down as the worst Pres in US history, however we need to stop helping these other ungrateful countries. Fuck Them I hope Obama stops giving aid to all those countries in the world that hate Americans.

Lobbyist are scum.
    Helping them You need to stop wanking & read a book.

Silver Poster

Lobbyist are scum.
    The USA invade those countries, rip them off and they should be grateful? Too bad he didn´t throw Al Bundy´s shoes on him.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by timxxx

Lobbyist are scum.

No I was against the surge in Iraq but Saddam was a scumbag so these people are better off without a leader who killed his 2 son in laws, wifes brother and Kurds and tortured many people.

The guy who threw the shoe was a jerkoff, could you imagine if in America we did that to another leader visiting at the UN ? The whole world would be freaking today.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

The guy probably bought the wrong sized shoes at The Shoe Pavilion on a visit to the States and wanted Bush to return them for him. Everyone assumes the worst in these situations when the truth is usually more simple.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner

Lobbyist are scum.
    The USA invade those countries, rip them off and they should be grateful? Too bad he didn´t throw Al Bundy´s shoes on him.
    Um if weren't for Americans the French would be speaking German from all those Nazi's from Austria and Germany that killed how many Jews ?

Funny when Euro trash tries to shit on America.

Lobbyist are scum.

No I was against the surge in Iraq but Saddam was a scumbag so these people are better off without a leader who killed his 2 son in laws, wifes brother and Kurds and tortured many people.

The guy who threw the shoe was a jerkoff, could you imagine if in America we did that to another leader visiting at the UN ? The whole world would be freaking today.
    Saddam was a scumbag but he was their scumbag.Just like Bush is your scumbag.

Junior Poster

Lobbyist are scum.

Saddam was a scumbag but he was their scumbag.Just like Bush is your scumbag.

I am not defending Bush as I stated above the guy will go down as the worst President, he destroyed this fucking country, also I was against the surge.

My point is American politics going foward needs to stop getting involved and giving aid to other countries . Also I wasn't born in America but I am dual citizen and whoever represents this country like him or hate him still have to support them. Hopefully Obama can help us out of this mess.

If you hate Americans stay the fuck out and don't visit. Go wank in whatever shit ass country you live in. LOL everybody hates Americans but want to live here