Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Junior Poster

The thrower displayed good mechanics.Someone could work with him to make sure he does connect with the Zionist president to be since he missed the current Israel lover so closely.He throws with the shoe behind his ear and with his feet planted proper as well.Could be a distance relative of the Manning family with such natural skills.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Angel17TS
    I just want to clarify one thing. It has been said throughout this post "everybody hates Americans" with the subject being the people of Iraq aka Muslims. Just so you know, we dont hate Americans. Most people dont. You believe this becuase this is what you are told in your media. Every time you see the Middle East, you see a destroyed village, or men waving guns. You see extreme people with extreme beliefs becuase thats what they want you to believe. If they actually showed you real life, doctors and lawyers, and business men, and families in beautiful homes, living normal lives and days just like your own, the American people would be shocked. They would realize, its very much the same, and the people arent that different. Believing the Iraqi people were nothing but nomads and helpless is ignorant. If you see only what is shown on tv, you beleive what they tell you to believe, "The world hates us, but we are the righteous ones". Anyone who has spent time here will tell you its nothing like what is portrayed. We dont hate you. So dont use that as justification for terrible acts. Your media uses fear as its greatest weapon to control the people. All countries and medias do. Proof? How about when it was told on the news Barack Obama attended a MADRASA, ohhhhhhhh scaryyyyyy right? What is that scary Islamic terrorist word??? It means School! Nothing more. School, Grade School, Highschool, Public School, its the same word! But by using the word over and over, the ignorant believe it has some evil meaning which was the intent. The same goes for the images shown of the iraq war.

Again as someone said, we dont know what has happened to this man, who he lost, his wife? his children? If an American Soldier killed your child, even by mistake, how will you react? Shall you say "Well they got Sadam, so its ok". You dont care who this man is, only to seek revenge. He should be thankful that Sadam was removed, is a crazy thing to say. Many countries have tyrants and bad leaders, and in time these countries have REVOLUTIONS. The people will eventually find their way to the type of government they want. Not the one that is forced on them.

Instead just accusing Iraqis or Middle Eastern people of being "Extremists" and of all hating Americans, why dont you think what it must be like to have lived through that.

Imagine your country has some terrible president in the future. He brings in many laws, and unfairly begins holding Americans in prisons, even some disappear or are killed. So perhaps the world decides they will "Help" the American people and invade. They capture the president and convict him of war crimes. But along the way, your wife is killed by a bomb, your son is killed by a soldier by mistake. Now its been over 2 years and your "liberators" are still in your country, with no sign of them ever leaving. While you were happy they came at first, now you have seen them destroy your family. So you gather your guns, car bombs, knives, anything you can, and join the underground fight to get rid of these foreigners, get your revenge. But to the rest of the world you are a "Terrorist". Maybe you will be labeled a "Christian Extremist"

If it makes you feel better to believe everybody hates you, as justification for terrible acts, or that somehow its defending your own freedom to take the war to them, then believe that. After all Im just some extremist somewhere in the middle east, waving guns and living in a shack.
    A great post.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Luckily George Bush was didnt hit by the shoe, what if he was hit by it, i wanna see the look on his face jeje.

Ive just seen in BBC news that they already destroyed the shoe for it might have some weapon of mass destruction yada yada yada

Default Angry Iraqi throws shoes at Bush in Baghdad

some funny shit

Ill show you mine, if you show me yours