Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Amaya was my first. That pic brought the memory back

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by eagleman12
    Precious I believe is Dallas now. Which I have been trying to varify
    I think she's been going back and forth.

Junior Poster

Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

Candy Slice is an attractive redhead that use to dance in the French Quarter before Katrina hit. She use to be on Ifriends and Yahoo frequently, but I haven't heard from her since the storm. Does anyone know her where abouts and if she's okay?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	candy_slice_205.jpg 
Views:	1795 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	50788  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz1600
    Candy Slice is an attractive redhead that use to dance in the French Quarter before Katrina hit. She use to be on Ifriends and Yahoo frequently, but I haven't heard from her since the storm. Does anyone know her where abouts and if she's okay?
    I don't think she is back permanently. A while back after the storm, I saw her advertised on eros.com, but she may have only been doing this while she was here getting her things. Who knows.

Veteran Poster

wow all those beautiful ladies are from new orleans?

Professional Poster

man those fotos take me back to when i lived there and i knew several of these girls thru my girlfriend..i used to have to put up with several of these girls sleeping on the couch and their nocturnal comings and goings...memories of the big easy...i think a couple of these girls might be in jail and i heard on might be dead(suicide,i think) but this could all bee rumours...lots of girls come and go from the jailhouse...new orleans is a medium sized city with a very small town feel..in the tg community it is even smaller....many of these girls are now in houston or dallas ...only a few came back..its hard for the girls to sache(sp?) from bourbon to esplanade like back in the day....

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by qeuqheeg222
    man those fotos take me back to when i lived there and i knew several of these girls thru my girlfriend..i used to have to put up with several of these girls sleeping on the couch and their nocturnal comings and goings...memories of the big easy...i think a couple of these girls might be in jail and i heard on might be dead(suicide,i think) but this could all bee rumours...lots of girls come and go from the jailhouse...new orleans is a medium sized city with a very small town feel..in the tg community it is even smaller....many of these girls are now in houston or dallas ...only a few came back..its hard for the girls to sache(sp?) from bourbon to esplanade like back in the day....
    Look like the Hurricane really fucked up things there. I had no idea that they had so many beautiful t girls there? I been to New Orleans a couple of times if I had known that they had those kind of girls there I am sure I would have stayed around a few more days!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by qeuqheeg222
    If you think that New Orleans has a small town feel then you would really hate EL PASO! This place really sucks! It's a big city on population but a very small city on what's here if you know what I mean?

Professional Poster

new orleans had a lot of the big city activities and events but in a very livable setting..friendly people,good cost of living,tons of culture-think food,music,arts,lifestyle and a tranny strip club on bourbon street-pappa joes!!!!all of the above girls worked there at one time or another...