Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Holly Sweet

Junior Poster

AWWWW
    well thank you to the both of you ... yes all the girls were so sweet it wa ss good to see some of the new girls and get to say hello ..and a wonderful treat to see all the girls i have aready met in the yrs past the night was so much for for me . Mr grooby really made the night i think for all of us .. its always good to see you to ...i do hope to see more of you gorgeous girls soon... please dont feel free to give me a buzz when ever your in town ..and jessie id love to shoot to geather sometime i recieved a text today from that guy we had our three way kiss with ....Crazy lol i didnt even remember giving him my number but all in all it was a great nite just wish i had some of the photos from that nite i know alot were taken but im sure some will pop up sometime .... well thanks again ladies for all the sweet and kind words take care and deff hope to see you soon ... and to jenn hurry the hell up and come visit dam it lol
    xoxox
    Holly Sweet

Platinum Poster

lol i wanna come b4 u go.... when do you leave?

Junior Poster

i move in march mammas...

I met her this weekend at the AVN and her pics dont do her justice! Shes even prettier in person!

Nice meeting you girl...xoxo

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollysweet
    i move in march mammas...
    me 2 how funny

dont gooooooooooooooooooooo

Junior Poster

aww
    again thank you and right back at you Miss Paris was a surprise meeting you i didnt know youd be at the expo i thought more the awards show but was wonderful to finally meet you as well .. now miss justice lol hurry up and come visit so we can let um have it ....
    thanks again for the sweet comments girls
    xoxox

Professional Poster

I want to be deep inside her bad

Default Luv

I dont think any pictures have done Jennifer Paris and Holly Sweet or any of the other girls justice. It was such a pleasure to have lunch with you Jennifer we really enjoyed your company and as usual you knocked everyone dead who saw you float by!

And Holly I cant wait for you to move back to the City so I can see you again. I really enjoyed your company and conversation you are so "Sweet" and beautifull and you make me just wanna bury my face in between those huge gorgous breasts lol. Looks like we are gonna have to do some work together too.

I will get you some pics Holly as soon as I get home at the end of the month and download them all.

I gotta get back to Vegas so I can make out with Foxxy again lol

And Natassia I could just kill you for being so thin and supermodel looking and your great sense of humour doesnt hurt either. Beautifull Girl!!!!!

Okay, okay calm down Mia lol

"Cheers To Being A Lady" . . . end quote

Muah

Junior Poster

lol i love that you remembered out cheers to being a lady lol i had such a great time with all the girls and i can not waite to move back to the city Mia just one more month to go and ill be there ..
    Id love to do some work togeather we should deff plan something ..i hope everyone makes it home and had a good time in vegas it is a party city heheh
    Buck angel just send me a few photos from that night and one of foxy he and i from the expo hope you guys like
    xooxx
    Holly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gls_171.jpeg 
Views:	908 
Size:	291.1 KB 
ID:	220673   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boo_166.jpeg 
Views:	916 
Size:	409.8 KB 
ID:	220674  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

5 Star Poster

holly, you'd make a lame man walk, and a blind man talk about seein again!