Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kimber James!

Rookie Poster

You can't get a good idea of how skinny she is until you see her in person...she's still very skinny.

in fairness to her, in the flesh she is actually quite in proportion. She is tiny and doesn't look as thin as she does in photos - if that makes any sense?!?!
    She really is just tiny which is hard to put into perspective in photos alone

Quote Originally Posted by wynterthyme
    no offense, but I think she should eat something --- other than cock....
    LOL.

Yea, seanchai is trying his best to convince everyone that Kimber James is the new 'it' girl which is great for her. We'll see if she parlays that into some money.

However, you know who I like (look to your left).

I watched that video and thought she was fucking hot as hell when she was blowing that guy and she kept looking up at the camera--waaayyy hot. She's got sexy eyes.

However, I was shocked to see just how skinny she was when she got naked and was bent over that desk. Scared for her is more like it. However that new Christmas poic posted above shows her to look a little more healthy, which is a big relief.

She is so pretty. I hate to see her, or any woman, for that matter, get so skinny that it makes people wince when the see her. Glad to see she's putting on a little meat . . .

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .