Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default I dont understand

all this "am i gay" shit and the 'fag' bashing that goes on here. Really the only issue is "do i find this hot and am i enjoying it" If theres stuff you dont find hot, move on to another thread and support the stuff that you do enjoy. Personally i find beautiful girls hot, and some of those beautiful girls also happen to have penises. I dont sit around wondering if its all wrong and bad, and i dont condemn guys for liking guys if thats their cup of tea.. im just tired of seeing TS girls with this AP attitude of "theres only 2 things i cant stand, people who're intolerant of other peoples sexuality and faggots"....

Professional Poster

They do it because it's easy to hide behind a computer and hurl insults at people they don't know or have to face. Do you think any of them would walk into TS club and shout "YOU FUCKING FAGS" to the male admirers.

Junior Poster

it's called cultural and religious conditioning.

Quote Originally Posted by fitz207
    They do it because it's easy to hide behind a computer and hurl insults at people they don't know or have to face.
    This coming from a guy who's location is "America"

I don't really like all the name calling and hostility either Voy... I just don't see a need for it. It just causes more arguing that never ends.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    They do it because it's easy to hide behind a computer and hurl insults at people they don't know or have to face.
    No need to get so smart Melissa. I don't think i hurled any insults at you. As a matter of fact i PM'd you a couple months ago, because i thought you were hot. Oh and I'm in the Washington D.C Area.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly
    I don't really like all the name calling and hostility either Voy... I just don't see a need for it. It just causes more arguing that never ends.
    Yeah i know, you could here and talk and ask about your favorite TS. Now the ladies get offended by it.

BTW have you been on any websites? You have a nice feminine all natural body.

No need to get so smart Melissa. I don't think i hurled any insults at you. As a matter of fact i PM'd you a couple months ago, because i thought you were hot. Oh and I'm in the Washington D.C Area.
    oh you thought I was hot, ok, we are cool now lol

Professional Poster

oh you thought I was hot, ok, we are cool now lol
    You are! Sexy eyes!

Professional Poster

They do it because it's easy to hide behind a computer and hurl insults at people they don't know or have to face. Do you think any of them would walk into TS club and shout "YOU FUCKING FAGS" to the male admirers.
    It would be interesting to see....