Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by brickcitybrother
    I had not thought of PayPal before as I way of payment (I don't know why as its so pervasive on the net). But my reluctance to join certain sites ... is that if you join - they AUTOMATICALLY enroll you in recurring MONTHLY charges. I do not like that at all. I do not accept the proposition that you can cancel them ... it is not as easy as that as I have found out that a certain site (wont name the name - at this time - DID NOT CANCEL my membership when requested). I do not understand the problem with allowing a person to join for a month via credit card ... to decide if they want to remain a member.

I think I know the site to which you are referring; I won't name them either although they advertise on this site...I actually had to CANCEL the card with which I joined in order to get them to stop charging me. (Honestly, I wanted to get rid of that particular card anyway, but still that is a lot to go through just to end your membership to a particular site...)

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    LOL, seanchai. I was just thinking of something...
    perhaps you could post a couple non-cencored preview pics (from each update) of the new girls or older girls doing new sets. Have one thread named "What's new at Yum" and one "What's new at Brazilian Trans", etc. It would get plenty of visitors here all excited about your sites and what they have to offer. This would also decrease some of the problems for you, in regards the original arguement of the thread.
    Nick, I think that is an excellent idea...

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    more Gianna...
    Nice cock...

5 Star Poster

No need to get excitable. None of the first three pictures you posted were even PG-13 by definition. Obviously she is older.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Obviously...so you what, posted that comment to make yourself feel better on a down and dreary Sunday?
    seanchai

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    more Gianna...
    You find the best new recruits out of any TS site.

Quite often, they find us!
    I think this girl will go a long way, reminds me of a young "Gina" of Gina and Geneva fame.
    Thanks
    seanchai

Mega - you've missed the point of the post, man!
    I'm happy enough to see people post images in here in response to queries (queeries?) and wants, within reason. That was never in question. My issue is with websites that are non-referral partners posting images for their own gain whether they're a subscription site or refer to unscrupulous sites who don't have original content to promote themselves.
    This post was created when a member of HA thinks that these thieving sites are ok and my point is, in not giving me the name of the site then he's contributing to less money going back into the industry, the models and creation of new material (like the lovely Gianna). I think wanker is the right word.
    The question of people posting images within reason on HA, is not in dispute.
    seanchai

Junior Poster

seanchai,

Actually you miss the point.

You called me a hypocrite (and a few other insulting names) for not telling you the name of a free website that displays some shemaleyum pics
    (with your image stamp intact)

They obviously aren't trying to cheat you at all.

Then you admit that you used "borrowed" images.

That's borrowed ...............spelled "s-t-o-l-e-n".

You are the hypocrite, sir.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tadmirer
    seanchai,

Actually you miss the point.

You called me a hypocrite (and a few other insulting names) for not telling you the name of a free website that displays some shemaleyum pics
    (with your image stamp intact)

They obviously aren't trying to cheat you at all.

Then you admit that you used "borrowed" images.

That's borrowed ...............spelled "s-t-o-l-e-n".

You are the hypocrite, sir.
    you might be right, but if a site is also "borrowing/stoling" seanchai's images it would be nice to tell him the site name anyway...

Edit: the Internet now has very much evolved since 1996 and people who take pics from a paysite and put them on a site not promoting the original paysite most likely know they are infringing a copyright.

Victoria Holyns' Webmaster.