Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default California will be out of money by March

What the fuck is Arnold doing ? This is crazy !

California lawmakers just got a Henry Paulson-like ultimatum from state officials: If they don't act, the state could be forced to suspend road, bridge, and other public-works projects as early as next week. Come March, California will be out of cash for even day-to-day operations.

"This time the sky is really falling."

Bye Bye Cali. Maybe Mexico can cut a deal and share the state lol.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: California will be out of money by March

Quote Originally Posted by rico87

California lawmakers just got a Henry Paulson-like ultimatum from state officials: If they don't act, the state could be forced to suspend road, bridge, and other public-works projects as early as next week. Come March, California will be out of cash for even day-to-day operations.

thats what happens when you want to stop same sex marriages, it could have been a boost to the economy.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by meditation

thats what happens when you want to stop same sex marriages, it could have been a boost to the economy.
    stop smokin that crack, the problems with that state's economy, HAVING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! I repeat NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! todo with gays getting married. There aren't enough gays to tax in that state fix their problems.

peace is a lie, there is only passion, through passion, I gain strength, through strength, I gain
    power, through power, I gain victory, through victory, my chains are broken

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by casca82

stop smokin that crack, the problems with that state's economy, HAVING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! I repeat NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! todo with gays getting married. There aren't enough gays to tax in that state fix their problems.
    um duh. I know that, but obviously, same sex marriage would boost the economy a bit, with gays coming to Cali to get marrried.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Maybe Mexico can cut a deal and share the state lol.
    Have you been to California and walked around? It looks like we already take care of half of Mexico.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    Maybe Mexico can cut a deal and share the state lol.
    Have you been to California and walked around? It looks like we already take care of half of Mexico.
    To rico87: Noooo!!!

@Dino's comment

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

dont worry california, they will just raise your taxes, isnt that what politicians do best? Instead of getting rid of of the wateful spending (I work for a state agency in CT and see the garbage our money is wasted on ) they will just tell you that you have to send more money to the capital and live on less, because they always know whats best for everyone.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I believe there were talks about ^upping the current sales tax on everything to cover current budget deficit. Grrrr...

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Gay men in Hollywood being allowed to marry would actually repair the national deficit, if there was a tax on alimony.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot

Gay men in Hollywood being allowed to marry would actually repair the national deficit, if there was a tax on alimony.

not to mention more divorces which would boost the economy even further, at least for lawyers