Junior Poster

Default Anyone know of anyplace to go in Minneapolis?

Hey everyone I just moved to this cold cold state and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good places to go check out and maybe meet some hung angel snowbunnies! Anyone coming up here to visit anytime soon? Thanks!

Default Re: Anyone know of anyplace to go in Minneapolis?

Quote Originally Posted by pontgmc
    Hey everyone I just moved to this cold cold state and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good places to go check out and maybe meet some hung angel snowbunnies! Anyone coming up here to visit anytime soon? Thanks!
    Go to the men's room at the airport and meet up with Senator Larry Craig.

He's got a wide stance on gay issues.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

The 90's right down on Hennepin in Minneapolis should be the place (3rd floor). I hope that helps. Oh and there's a few spots in WI also..just forgot the names.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

The corner of 4th st. and Hennepin Ave. around bar close. Act drunk and confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    The 90's right down on Hennepin in Minneapolis should be the place (3rd floor). I hope that helps. Oh and there's a few spots in WI also..just forgot the names.

~Kisses.

HTG
    I keep telling you, that's not a third floor. I'll post pics when I get into work tomorrow. I know it seems like a third floor, but it's not.

If the OP goes to the 90's this weekend, tell Nina to paint that damn chimney I built. Heh. True story. There's only drag on the first floor tonight.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

~Kisses.

HTG
    I keep telling you, that's not a third floor. I'll post pics when I get into work tomorrow. I know it seems like a third floor, but it's not.
    Whatever! I see it as a 3rd floor..or I might had too many COCKtails everytime I'm there? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I was just about to log off.

It's a landing. It theoretically could be an individual floor, but it's not. I walk up those stairs five days a week (unless I take the elevator). I think we have some posters and an ornate mirror hung up their right now.