Thread: Tebow=non human

Junior Poster

Default Tebow=non human

G. Damn almighty.I can only think of three or four college players I have seen who are in this league.Hershell Walker,The Selmer Twins at Oklahoma,Rocket Ismail at Notre Dame,maybe Earl Campbell at Texas.They need to test tube this guys sperm RIGHT NOW and have 24 quaterbacks ready to go into the NFL in twenty years!I absolutely HATE the Gators,but this guy should just be given the Heisman without a vote.Florida will go through Oklahoma like shit through a goose.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Tebow=non human

Quote Originally Posted by SugaSweet
    G. Damn almighty.I can only think of three or four college players I have seen who are in this league.Hershell Walker,The Selmer Twins at Oklahoma,Rocket Ismail at Notre Dame,maybe Earl Campbell at Texas.They need to test tube this guys sperm RIGHT NOW and have 24 quaterbacks ready to go into the NFL in twenty years!I absolutely HATE the Gators,but this guy should just be given the Heisman without a vote.Florida will go through Oklahoma like shit through a goose.
    He will never play in the pros.

Junior Poster

He will play in the pros next year if he wants to.

Rookie Poster

does the name Ryan Leaf mean anything to you

Junior Poster

Ryan Leaf,Heath Schuler,and so forth.Yeah I know the collosal flops.I remember some of the so called experts saying Leaf should be picked before Manning(Peyton).Vince Young the super flop with the Titans.There are really not that many great QB's in the NFL at the moment.I mean Rex Grossman could not play Arena League football for Christsakes.If you want to lose some money I will take your bets on Tebow playing in the pro's and give you ten to one odds.You must be some frustrated Georgia,Fla St,Tennessee or Miami fans(college that is).

Rookie Poster

Michigan actually LOL

He will play in the pro's thats a given. I hope my raiders draft him, and we get rid of that Dante cullpepper clone JaMarcus Russell