Thread: Vacationing

Rookie Poster

Default Vacationing

Let me first introduce myself, I've been lurking in th shadows for a about 2 weeks. I've lived in NYC for close to 10 years before moving back to PA for a job. I had gone to many of the clubs and met (and been with) many of the girls. A few of whom I'm still in touch with. One in particular has me enamored. She'll be gettig her implants in a few weeks. I'd like to take her away somewhere warm afterwards. I think I have my mind set on Ft. Lauderdale. But I have a few concerns.

First, I always felt comfortable being seen with her in NYC but that was always in "safe" environments. And while she's extremely beautiful and passable I just feel like "people would know". Especially if we consider flying.

Second, we'll need a place to stay. I've found several gay guest houses which are very nice. But I'm concerned with the reception we'll get from the gay clientele. I've heard rumors that they are not very "open minded" when it comes to TV/TS-Male couples.

Any advice?

And V, if you're reading this, love you and I'm doing this for you!

She relly is the best. I'll post pics later if she'll let me.

Junior Poster

Since you're thinking Ft. Lauderdale, maybe go another half hour south to South Beach,
    where I guarantee you'll probably feel conservative by comparison.

It's pricier, but then I don't know what level of accomdation you had in mind.
    I love the National - just as cool as the Delano next door but a much better value for the $$$.

Same weather, more "go-out" hot spots, more traffic (bummer),
    better "people-watching". See..... you won't even be noticed.

South Beach is something special. The land of Lambos, Ferraris, Escelades, etcs... and pretty pretty ladies .. of all persuasions.

Veteran Poster

Ft Lauderdale is much more funky. You can't even park on S. Beach. FTL is much more reasonable too. Especially now. Rates go up inn December. Plus, TS Kate lives in Lauderdale. What a gal !!!!!